Going to DR to get my donK :-*

Has anyone used a doctor from The Medical Group Of...

Has anyone used a doctor from The Medical Group Of Costa Rica? Ive been receiving mail from them since I signed up for RealSelf. IM 31 I have a deficiency in the buttocks area. Im 5'5 and I weigh 200 currently. I want to have the fat transfer butt augmentation done. I want to have fat transferred from my stomach, waist line, & back to my butt and hips. I carry most of my weight in my legs and stomach. Do I need to lose weight before the surgery? What type of testing do I have to have done before the surgery? How long do I have to stay in the area where the surgery was done? Will I need to purchase medication? If anyone has worked with a doctor from here let me know. Ill also be looking for traveling buddies Ive been seeing great work on the Dominican Republic specifically Yily De Los Santos, MD. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Wish Pics

I think Im gonna be a YiLLY DoLL!!!! Where are the best recovery homes in Sant Domingo??

I recieved my quote from Dra Yily Loramny De Los Santos. YaY!!!!!!! Im Pasting it below.
Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars.

I can't recomend you a Tummy Tuck because you don't have children. But ihave to let you know that you'll have some loose skin on your abdomen after the liposuction.

This type of surgery doesn't affect your vagina at all.

Quote Total: $ 3,500 USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

Also included in the quote total are the following:

· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)

· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)

· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:

· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Compression Socks $20

· Blood Transfusion $250

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present withing the first 30 days after surgery. $150

Medications:

The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $250 or in your country. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.

· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.

This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.

· CLAVULIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.

This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to combat infection.

· RONEX: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day

Take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.

· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.

This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux

· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.

This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.

· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.

· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.

· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

· Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.0. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.0

· Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.

· Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic.

· It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

· It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

· Stop smoking and/or taking drugs.

· It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring:

· You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

· You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc.

· T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

· Box of baby wipes

· Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

· Socks

· IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:

Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 15 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a MINIMUM deposit of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE). A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit, if you don’t bring it I won’t be able to deduct it from your quote)

Confirming Your Date:

I’m not receiving deposits currently. I’m having some inconvenients with my bank account. I’m working on it. Meanwhile, I can confirm your date with your flight information.

Once your deposit is made, snap a picture of the deposit slip. Send an email to DraYilyPlastica@gmail.com with the picture of the deposit slip receipt attached and the following info:

· Subject: DEPOSIT MADE – CONFIRM DATE FOR (YOUR NAME)

· Full name

· Phone or cell phone number

· Day of the surgery

· Place where you will be staying at

· Flight information (airline, flight number, date and time)

· Quote and procedures

· Confirmation number of the deposit & account number (photo)

Payment Forms:

The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars or Dominican pesos. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.

About the procedures:

The day of surgery

You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

My Portfolio:

If you would like to see the pictures of women who have had surgery done by me, click on the links below. You may also search my name on RealSelf.com

Breast: http://www.drayilydelossantos.net/busto.html

Body: http://www.drayilydelossantos.net/cuerpos.html

Face: http://www.drayilydelossantos.net/Procedimientos.html

Please note I cannot send pictures of previous patients as it is a violation of patient confidentiality.

Contact Us

My preferred method of contact for questions is via email. We have implemented new measures in responding to emails that has reduced the delay in response time. Should you want to call our office the number is listed below. We can be best reached during the hours of 9:00am-1:00pm EST.

Office # 809-331-5050 ext 208

Office Hours 9:00AM-5:00PM EST

Office Admin Teresa (Only speaks Spanish)

Assistant Yira (Speaks English & Spanish)

Additional Info:

Airport

· The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas located on Av. Las Americas.

· Airport Code: SDQ

Transportation to the clinic

· If you stay at a Recovery House, they will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.

· If you want a driver from the clinic to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)

· If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:

Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

Dra Yily has been very easy to contact and converse with through email. Im feelng pretty good about going with her, I pray she can give me the booty I deserve and the belly I want!!!. Im still waiting on quotes from Robles.
Quote from Baez was a chunk of change cheaper but she has no openings until the summer. AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFORTHAT! I want to be out of recovery by then and beaUtiful. I need to know where are the best recovery homes????? Please send info. Ive found a few but the best referral would be from someone who has experienced it first hand. Ive done my EKG and all the blood work I guess its okay I sent it to Dra. Yily. I still have to get my chest X-ray done this Friday. But Im pretty healhy so no worries.

Fantasy Recovery

Has anyone been to Fantasy Recovery??? Looking for reviews and info on this recovery home please.

Got my date...got my ticket.. the countdown begins...

I received quotes from a few but I'm going with Dr. Yily De Los Santos. I'm still debating on BBL+Lipo or TT+BBL+Lipo. I was told I may have loose skin without TT, but that TT is just soo invasive. I don't wanna waste my money but I don't wanna be in too much pain either. Choices Choices. Anywho I purchased my ticket, got most of my meds, I'm almost sure on my th, and I'm going this weekend Rio get all the extras I need. Does anyone know if Yily gives out a garment with the butt out? One Dr told me they don't carry them in DR. February 24th cannot come soon enough. :-D

I went with Dra Walkiris Robles.

Here's I'll quote from Robles
"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"

Also she said ¨I can do a very good job in her body to improve it¨, Anyways, Please see bellow the price quote for the procedure(s):

OUR PACKAGE

TOTAL: US$ 5200.00

- Medical Fee's:

- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra

TOTAL: US$ 4350.00

Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation.

* Price are in American Dollars.

* This price are guarantee for six months.

* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.

* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.

* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.

* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.

* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.

Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual

•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):

Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
•Operating Room

•Anesthesia (epidural block)

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (Any other medicine will cost extra.):

Pain medicine
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)

•Two or One nights at the clinic included the arrival day

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative

•Transportation (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra)

(Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)

•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Anything that is not in this list may cost extra.

First ill say I like Dra. Robles. I like my results so far but the swelling is crazy!!!! Ok so in reference to the quote everything was accurate except Personal Assistant Full Bilingual? I don't know who this person was but I never met he/she. And depending on how you deal with pain (Bring Your Own)!!!!! The pain meds I was supplied did nothing for me. The Doctor is nice and pretty friendly, she does speak English ok. The communication was NOT on point it was ok but not like I would've preferred. The Recovery Home I was at is Virginia RH. The ladies there were very nice, especially Julissa she is a very caring young lady, she's definitely in the right field of work. They feed you real good here, more food than you'll probably be able to eat. I was a little annoyed by one of the worker's towards the end of my stay because I felt she was treating me like a child and I'm a full grown adult. That's all I can think of for now, any questions send me a message. :-)

before and after

Dra YilY

if anyone is going around Feb 23 let me know we can go together and get a discount!!!

Yessssss St L stand up!!!!!
Good luck with your journey!
Thx hun! :-)
welcome aboard hun
Thx Hun! :-)
Welcome aboard Hun! I know most doctors will advise you to maybe come down to around 180lbs- that seems to be Duran & Yily's requirement. You will need to get blood work/ basic physical bc your hemoglobin levels need to be at 12 for SX in the DR. You can read my review I posted Duran's contact info etc. & other info that would be helpful ( supply list, medications, etc.) also use the search box up top for any/ everything somebody has posted the info or their experience. Start researching, reading, taking notes, and getting on the ball to get familiar w/ the site & terminology ( u can search terminology as well to make sure you understand the abbreviations. Good luck Hun & we are here to help. Oh her twitter & IG name: Drhilarioduran she has plenty of pictures. And she does speak English.
Thx hun! I've started my research.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Im sure the other BBL girls will jump in soon and give you some advice. However, in the meantime, you can check out the great BBL guides we have and the BBL forum. There's lots of information in both places about travel buddies, how to prepare, etc.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Hey Girlie I'm going to Yily too. I am new to Real self and I don't know where to stay. I want to go in May. Are you going to buy your meds here in the us or there for 250. I'm so freaking excited.
Hey hun! I'm excited too! I got some off my meds here and the rest ill get there. My Primary Care doctor would only prescribe certain ones. I'm still looking for a recovery house as well I've seen some crazy thing's on here about sone of the recovery homes so I'm doing a detailed and thorough search. :-)
Okay I need to do that good thinking about that girl. I need to get in with my primary dr now. So I can get some of the ones I can get here too. :-)