Amazing Rhinoplasty Result -Saint Louis, MO

My nose was the one part of my body that I have...

My nose was the one part of my body that I have always been self conscious of. Over the years, I had become a master at taking photos from my "good side" and perfected the "head tilt" in order to make the appearance of my nose in pictures look sleek instead of "bulbous" and hide the crooked bump on the top. I can't forget to mention that I had spent a TON of money on contouring and highlighting makeup, and I'd finally had enough. After 27 years of hating my nose, I thought to myself "just go and get a consult already. You don't have to get the surgery, just see what the doctor says!"
I did my research and found that DR NAYAK had great credentials and reviews so I decided he would be my first of three potential consults. After visiting with him first and discussing a game plan, he was my only consult and let me tell you, I AM SOO HAPPY that I chose him to be my surgeon!
Dr Nayak is professional and approachable and most importantly... genuine. He was able to take photos and click and drag the image to show me what I could potentially look like. Dr Nayak was honest about what he could archive with my nose and did not try to give me false expectations. He has a great eye for balance and suggested I get a chin implant with the rhinoplasty to correct the profile image I disliked about myself and it looks awesome! I am thrilled that I decided to do both because the results are so great!
Before surgery, I was petrified of the anesthesia aspect of the procedure and it was a breeze. My rhinoplasty did not require general anesthesia or intubation which greatly eased my anxiety. Dr Nayak was also readily available 24 hr via cel phone for any questions/concerns and his staff called to check in on me throughout my recovery which really made a difference.
For anyone who is considering rhinoplasty/chin implant visit Dr Nayak. I promise you will be so happy you did, like me :)
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad you're so happy with your results! Were there any low points during your recovery and, if so, how did you cope?