Finally, my Breast Reduction is Done - Saint-jérôme, QC

It was done yesterday (perdon my english it is not...

It was done yesterday (perdon my english it is not my first language). I was feeling a little bit anxious but it went crazy well. Seriously the worst part of it is the wake after anesthesia (nausea, puking) and right now I want to scratch myself badly but in the, it was well worthed my posture is already different!

Ugggh the drains were killing me, I went back to...

Ugggh the drains were killing me, I went back to my PS today to take them off, as well as my bandages so I really see the results coming along. Its day five already and the wound are healing fast and well, my breast are so perky, I have never seen them look this good. When I went home I try several blouse that could not close completely, now they look beautiful on me!

Sorry they arent any before pics, I was really ashamed of my breast (im 22 and for most I can remember they have been at least a full C and suddenly BOOOM, DD) and I came across your amazing website only the day before the surgery so Ill share my complete story eventually!
Congrats! You look great :) keep me posted on how you're feeling, my surgery in next monday!
Congrats !!! happy healing !!!
Thank you! yes I feel amazing, I havent been on a scale yet but im feeling light, my posture did improve and I can wear so many button up shirts! I can't wait for summer to come (here in Canada winter is crazy, there was a snowstorm just yesterday) and flaunt my stuff!!
Photis Loizides

I was referred to him by a private clinic. Here in Quebec, Canada all ou medical costs are covered by medicare, so when you go to the hospital its free. Private clinics are a lot faster (I was on waiting for 4 months for the hospital) but this operation didnt cost me antything, in a clinic it would have been at least 7000$