Lower Trans

I've had bags and dark circles my whole life. I...

I've had bags and dark circles my whole life. I couldn't take the "you look tired" questions. So I did it today. I have severe hallows and I'm 42 years old. Not many people post just lower surgeries so I thought I would help out others through this journey. My bags/dark circles are quite severe. I'm not hoping for a miracle, just want to look better.

Today is day 2.

I feel pretty good today. Minimal pain, I took 2 extra strength Tylenol to kill what little pain I had. I have been religiously icing for 15 minutes on the hour (I even got up in the middle of the night to ice a few times). I'm sleeping on 4 pillows and doing my best to stay uptight. I'm bit more swollen today, but they said that would happen. My eye is bloodshot because dr said he did an injection there. I was too out of it post op to ask why.

24 hour mark from surgery

Just posting my 24 hour pic. Swelling up and down this morning/ afternoon.

1 month post op

Things are looking good, some days are better than others with swelling. Salt and carbs make me swell more. Today is not one of my better days as far as swelling and it's been dry here so I look more wrinkly, but I'll post for the lower blephs to see. I looked dead before, and feel alive and vibrant again. I know I'll improve, and so happy about it.

Pic

1 month
Dr frank Nesi

My doctor was wonderful, knowledgable and skilled hands. Very pleased so far.

Wow, looks great? How did he fill in hollows? I have them too.
He removed my fat and did an incision midbag to lift my hollowness. The scar is barely visible. Kind of like / . \ under my eye to pull it up.
Thank you. I know there are few photos on here with severe bags like mine. I'll do my best to update. He also removed a lot of fat (he commented he's never seen that much orbital fat on someone my age) I am a healthy weight for my height too..
I have lower eye bags similar to your and am considering a lower bleph. I can't believe how good you look 8 hours later. Please keep us updated and would appreciate more photos as you progress. I'm wondering how quickly I could return to work after a lower bleph without anyone noticing. Good luck to you, and I hope to hear that you are thrilled with the results.