Love It!! - Saint Charles, IL

I bought mine from a local medspa on April 10th,...

I bought mine from a local medspa on April 10th, hopeful that my dinky lashes would finally thrive! And boy did they! It definitely took about a month and a half before I really started to notice they were longer. By 2 months they were noticeably longer. I wish they'd gotten thicker, as I have sparse lashes to begin with. But I am ok with just length and using a volumizing mascara. I had very short lashes that I use to pile mascara on to to achieve a thicker, more full eyed look. Now I need less mascara because the length of my lashes shows off the mascara so much better. It is worth the $130. I do not use the brushes that come with it either. I have a teeny paint brush that I actually trimmed some of the hairs off of to make it even thinner and I use a tiny amount of product each night. I also make sure to sanitize my brush every single time so I dont end up with an infection. Because I use this smaller brush and only a little of the product I have extended it out to almost three months! I'd say $43 a month is worth it!! ($130 divided by 3 months!).... I'll definitely be buying another bottle once this first one runs out. SOOOOO HAPPY! :) (I also did NOT see any darkening of the skin OR eye color changes which I was very happy about)

Wow, it sounds like this has really worked out great for you! So happy to hear! :)

You mentioned you sanitize your brush. What do you use for that?

Aviva

Worked for me and will be buying it again!