40 Year Old Caucasian Female Needed Some Skin Brightening! Saint Augustine, FL

Went in for a facial and they had an add on option...

Went in for a facial and they had an add on option of the Jessner Peel for only $35. I decided to get it, had always wanted one. I had tried the Obagi one in the past and it did nothing and I had no peeling at all. (This was their minor one, I know they have a deeper one too.) I have done 3 microderms the past 4 months, I have seen little to no results from them. In the past I have also tried the fraxel laser and again saw little to no results. Sooo... I was ready to try the Jessner! It burned going on, she put 3 layers on (until it started to foam/fizz.) I held a fan to my face for 10 minutes until the burning went away. The rest of that day and the next my face was reddish brown and super tight. (It looked like a bad sunburn/tan. My mom told me I looked like "tan mom".) By the third day it started to peel like crazy... That night - (last night) I put Aquafore all over my face and throughout the night (in my sleep) I found myself rubbing my face and layers of skin were coming off. Today (Day 4) - with the help of more Aquafore - pretty much all the dry skin has come off. My skin is shiny and sparkly and clean looking... fine lines and pores are less visible and my skin feels super soft and clean. So far, happy with the results!

Thank you for sharing your results.   I am glad you finally found something that worked for you.
Spa/Facialist