Painful - Saginaw, MI

I had my BA done on Nov 8.I was a 36B deflated...

I had my BA done on Nov 8.I was a 36B deflated balloons. I went with 600cc silicone under the mussels, they said it would be about a full D, it looks they r way bigger then that.they had to put an anchor in the right side(very painful).I have been wanting to do this for 17 yr. I have 5daughters, now it is time to spoil me. They told me it would be painful, but I didn't imagine it would be this bad. It is been a week, still can't do much. So far husband loves them, me thinking they might be a tad to big, but they do look good so far. I can't wait til they heal, so I can show off my twins. Lol. I would love to show pic, but don't know how, if any1 can share how they did it plz let me know.

Few more days has past, wow what a huge different...

Few more days has past, wow what a huge different in how I feel. I feel so good starting to get my arms back. Lol my girls r looking and feeling great.
Dr. Beird

I had a lot of ppl tell me about him.

I can post pics from my phone . Go to your profile hit update scroll down to almost the bottom it should let u put pics than scroll down and hit submit . Hope u r feeling ok

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! Here's a quick tutorial on how to post photos (you need to be on a computer rather than a phone or tablet for now).