Stellar Before and After Care... Wonderful Person As Well. - Folsom, CA

I was not happy with my torso after having three...

I was not happy with my torso after having three children and always felt uncomfortable in shorts or a swim suit. My fiance got me into scuba diving. So I was going to the gym and not seeing any change in my tummy area no matter how much I dieted and worked out. What sent me over the edge was seeing a picture of myself in a 7mm wetsuit from my certification dive trip to Monterey. I wondered who that was standing next to my boyfriend, once I realized it was me, I freaked out. I was tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin.

I had liposuction and a tummy tuck done and have never regretted it for a moment.

Christa's staff were wonderful to work with and...

Christa's staff were wonderful to work with and took such good care of me from start to finish. I was really lucky with my healing process, and was back to work after 3 weeks. I even felt good enough to go to a New Years party two weeks after my surgery. The hardest part of the whole process was not being able to walk totally upright for two weeks. Everyday I got a little more upright. I had no pain on the insision but just soreness from the bruising from the lipo on my hips and back.

I am so happy I did this and recommend Christa so highly to anyone looking for a surgeon that truly cares about her patients, and what they are looking to get out of this process. She does not over promise and delivers what she says she will. She is the best!
Oh wow you look awesome yes not only for being a grandma ma butt in a bathing suit choooww what a difference! Congrats you will grow to love this site welcome
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. I am really happy now with what Christa did for me.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf:)

You look beautiful.

Just wanted to add before pics so you can see what...

Just wanted to add before pics so you can see what a change it is from before to after for me. I LOVE my side view now, no belly and no need to always feel like I have to suck in my gut or wear cover ups constantly. I am truly thankful for what Christa and her staff did for me.

Love the new pics!   You looked beautiful even before the tt:)  Now you are smoking hot!

I meant off the hook beautiful and you are beautiful!!!!!
wow you still look awesome before pics such pretty water behind you and now you look ogg the hook lol...love the pic to Belize
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I would never go to another surgeon after going to her. I am constantly stopped at the gym by women asking what exercises I did to get such a flat stomach, and all I say is my personal trainer is "Christa Clark" and then I tell them how she helped give me back my confidence. I will go to see her for all my cosmetic surgery needs and have sent countless friends to see her. My friends joke that I am constantly pulling up my shirt to show off my torso.