Scared and Excited! - Sacramento, CA

I am a very petite woman 5'3" and 110 lbs...

I am a very petite woman 5'3" and 110 lbs. 34 years old with two children ages 9 and 12. My son weighed a whopping 10 lbs. when he was born and stretched my stomach beyond it's capacity. After years of regular exercise and little results I am finally ready to get a tummy tuck. My doctor says I only need a mini tummy tuck because there isn't enough skin to remove.

I had my breasts done last year by Dr. H and am confident that he will do a good job but I am really scared. The pain after my breast augmentation was unbelievable and I have heard a tummy tuck hurts worse.

Photo Update

8 days to go!!! I had my pre-op appointment...

8 days to go!!! I had my pre-op appointment yesterday and am starting to get really nervous. I had all my blood work done and my before pics taken(that was embarrassing). I have been waiting so long for this and it is getting so close. I have so much to do before Wed. Oh and I think I sprained my ankle too. I go in to see the dr tomorrow. Hopefully it wont interfere with my surgery.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

We will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

And yes I do know what you mean about those pre op pictures being taken...Horrible..I wanted to crawl under the carpet and put a paper bag on my head.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf. I think pain is different for everyone. What might be the norm for one group of women, could be different for you. A ten pound baby for a woman who's your stature is huge! You're definitely deserving of this tummy tuck and I'm glad you can get it done. Please let us know how you're feeling as the big day nears!

How did your tummy tuck go with Dr.Hause?
I am not too happy with the results. It does not look much better(if any) than before. I did nave a mini tummy tuck though. I am sure a full one would have been better. I just did not have enough skin. Definitely NOT worth the money! There are no bikini's in my future. I will say that he did my breasts a year ago and they turned out fantastic. Totally worth it.