The BEST! - Sacramento, CA

After losing a large part of my nose to a basal...

After losing a large part of my nose to a basal cell cancer removal, I faced the daunting prospect of having a scarred and deformed nose or finding an extraordinary reconstructive surgeon. I interviewed 2 other surgeons. Before I chose Dr. T., another surgeon told me that after the surgery, "I wouldn't scare myself when I looked in the mirror." Dr. T. was far more optimistic and presented a plan and an outcome that gave me great confidence. He did not let me down.

I had 2 complicated surgeries  with no pain and no problems what so ever. Today, no one (even other doctors) can tell my what my nose went through.

"I wouldn't scare myself when I looked in the mirror." Wow, that is really unprofessional. Thanks for writing this up.

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so glad Dr. T was able to help you.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

No choice regarding the procedure; my dilemma was finding a surgeon who could make me look as good as I need before. I would trust him with any facial plastic procedure! Not only is Dr. T, a gifted surgeon but a kind, caring, down to earth, really nice person who you can trust without reservation!