Anyone else Having Trouble W/Buy One, Get One? - Sacramento, CA

I am seeing a difference in my eyelashes already...

I am seeing a difference in my eyelashes already (after 5 weeks), but I'm disgusted with the company and their Buy One/ Get One free offer they have running. I hadn't received anything and called them after a month. They said there was a problem with my form which was rectified over the phone. They did not contact me to let me know of the supposed problem. Then they sent me an e-mail saying my application was rejected because I could not reuse the form. I called a second time and now they say it will take another 7-10 days before it even ships. So, it will be about 7-8 weeks before I even receive anything.

Their ad says you will receive the product in 7-10 days. Anyone else having issues w/receiving their product?

Re: the product, thanks to the reviews here I went out and bought an eyeliner brush from Sephora. It works much, much better than the crappy brushes in the kit. I have a UV light which kills 99% of surface bacteria, so I use a small dish and clean that and the brush each evening. I'm then able to use just one drop of Latisse for both eyes.

I finally received my Latisse package today. It...

I finally received my Latisse package today. It took over 5 weeks to receive it after mailing the form in.

They are very nice when you call, but I think their overall customer service leaves a great deal to be desired.

4/18/11: My lashes definitely look a lot longer...

4/18/11: My lashes definitely look a lot longer and fuller. That being said, I also want may explore other options such as lash extensions. I've just had 2 friends get it done, and the results were amazing.

Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California

I think they do a very good job at this place. If you are a current patient of one of the doctors, you can get this added in. If you are not a patient, you need to pay $85 for an evaluation, plus the price of the product, so beware.