Anyone else Having Trouble W/Buy One, Get One? - Sacramento, CA

I am seeing a difference in my eyelashes already...

I am seeing a difference in my eyelashes already (after 5 weeks), but I'm disgusted with the company and their Buy One/ Get One free offer they have running. I hadn't received anything and called them after a month. They said there was a problem with my form which was rectified over the phone. They did not contact me to let me know of the supposed problem. Then they sent me an e-mail saying my application was rejected because I could not reuse the form. I called a second time and now they say it will take another 7-10 days before it even ships. So, it will be about 7-8 weeks before I even receive anything.

Their ad says you will receive the product in 7-10 days. Anyone else having issues w/receiving their product?

Re: the product, thanks to the reviews here I went out and bought an eyeliner brush from Sephora. It works much, much better than the crappy brushes in the kit. I have a UV light which kills 99% of surface bacteria, so I use a small dish and clean that and the brush each evening. I'm then able to use just one drop of Latisse for both eyes.

I finally received my Latisse package today. It...

I finally received my Latisse package today. It took over 5 weeks to receive it after mailing the form in.

They are very nice when you call, but I think their overall customer service leaves a great deal to be desired.

4/18/11: My lashes definitely look a lot longer...

4/18/11: My lashes definitely look a lot longer and fuller. That being said, I also want may explore other options such as lash extensions. I've just had 2 friends get it done, and the results were amazing.

Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California

I think they do a very good job at this place. If you are a current patient of one of the doctors, you can get this added in. If you are not a patient, you need to pay $85 for an evaluation, plus the price of the product, so beware.

Latisse has minimally improved the length of my lashes but never did thicken it,so I still only look like I am using better lengthening mascara. Aside from that, I have a VERY ugly feeling that the company is running a major scam with their buy one get one offer. I have been trying to get my free product for over two months now but nobody ever answers their phone contact number on the coupon page. I called my doctor's office who gave me a fax number to send a copy of my coupon to (they claim not having received the original one)and to this day, two weeks later, I still have not heard from anyone. I am going to BBB next and the Consumer;s Union to see about getting some help. Definitely will be writing Consumer Reports about this too so that people would be warned about large companies scamming consumers.
Yes, I am having trouble with the rebate, too. I called the drug co. today & they said they did not have a record of its receipt. They suggested I fax my copy of the app., receipt, UPC...Lucky I have it all.What a pain! Now, no product while I wait. I'd buy more, but so far, no new lashes!
Hang in there--it took 3 phone calls to finally get my order. They also nicely included coupons for $20 off per new order. Unfortunately, the coupons were all expired.

I think they need to do a major overhaul of their customer service. I was in the same boat--do I bother buying more when they haven't even honored their advertised special?

I'm going to take advantage of my second order this week and just stay on them for the free set.

Folks, just make sure you keep copies of everything and absolutely stay on top of them through their 800 number!
My lashes do seem to be a bit longer after 5 weeks.

I did not experience itchiness or discoloration of my eyes or eyelids, but I am very, very careful when applying Latisse.

That's awesome, you are noticing longer lashes without any side effects. Being very careful probably helps a lot. Is this something you will continue to use? Thanks for the added info.

-Britt

Hi Gigi,

Thanks for the Latisse review. So aside from your feelings about the company the product is working well, and doing what it's supposed to do? I'm glad you got a different brush that is one of the main things community members have found to be helpful. Did you experience any itching or discoloration of your eyes or eyelids? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,