Best Thing I Ever Did - Sacramento, CA

Having surgery was the BEST decicion i ever made,...

Having surgery was the BEST decicion i ever made, i would do it over and over again. I chagend my life March 16th, 2009 at the age of 26. Fortunetly I did not have any complications at all it could have been because i did it at a young age, i wish i had done it 2 years sooner, but im glad i did it. I did it because i COULDNT do it on my own... I realize things wouldnt change with out help after i said "this is my last try to losing weight on my own" for the 10th time. I was tired of being tired, tired of eating, sleeping, breathing my thoughts of "Being fat, and how much i wanted to feel normal" SInce than i have lost 130 lbs, Medically i should still loose another 20 but i personally feel good, healthy and sexy. My perspective and perception of life has changed. Im no longer moody, bitter or mean. Im happy, excited and confident! and best of all, Im bearing my own child as we speak. With out weightloss i couldnt even get my periods. DONT WONDER, DONT SECOND GUESS, JUST DO IT!!!! Complications arise with any condition, at any moment. Trust God, trust your self, Live better!

Sacramento General Surgeon

You look beautiful! Can I ask did you have the excess skin removed or find you toned up on your own?
Thanks, hope he gets better!
so yours only cost $50?
Yes my insurance covered it all I just paid my co-pay

I love your "changes throughout" collage. You are absolutely stunning! You can see your confidence radiating in your after picture. Congratulations on becoming a healthier you :)

Wow, you look awesome! You've done really well to lose so much, congratulations. Did you find it very difficult changing your diet and lifestyle after surgery, learning to eat again, etc?

Sorry for the late response. Thank you!!! :) Yes it was hard, maybe even harder than being on a diet because you physically cant put food in your mouth. You literally cant swallow your food. I fid have to learn eating again and im glad. I choose so much smarter now my cholesterol is below averge which i think its good. I feel like having surgery gives u the chance to taste what food is really made of you can taste all the grease and unhealthy stuff to food.