Best Thing I Ever Did - Sacramento, CA

Having surgery was the BEST decicion i ever made,...

Having surgery was the BEST decicion i ever made, i would do it over and over again. I chagend my life March 16th, 2009 at the age of 26. Fortunetly I did not have any complications at all it could have been because i did it at a young age, i wish i had done it 2 years sooner, but im glad i did it. I did it because i COULDNT do it on my own... I realize things wouldnt change with out help after i said "this is my last try to losing weight on my own" for the 10th time. I was tired of being tired, tired of eating, sleeping, breathing my thoughts of "Being fat, and how much i wanted to feel normal" SInce than i have lost 130 lbs, Medically i should still loose another 20 but i personally feel good, healthy and sexy. My perspective and perception of life has changed. Im no longer moody, bitter or mean. Im happy, excited and confident! and best of all, Im bearing my own child as we speak. With out weightloss i couldnt even get my periods. DONT WONDER, DONT SECOND GUESS, JUST DO IT!!!! Complications arise with any condition, at any moment. Trust God, trust your self, Live better!

Sacramento General Surgeon