Breast Augmentation with Dr. Mabourakh - Sacramento, CA

I had a breast augmentation using anatomical...

I had a breast augmentation using anatomical implants that were placed under the muscle. From start to finish, Dr. Mabourakh made me feel relaxed and confident. His office staff are wonderful, answering all of my questions and scheduling my follow-up care without difficulty. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Mabourakh specifically for all your plastic surgery needs.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

After having two kids, my existing breast tissue had basically disappeared. I went to consult Dr. Mabourakh about a breast augmentation and loved his knowledge, soft-spoken manner, and confidence that he could achieve the results I desired. His suggestion of anatomical implants was definitely the best for my body type and I am extremely satisfied with the results! Thank you Dr. Mabourakh!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Augmentation community.