Voluma Lift - Sacramento, CA

I had Voluma added to my cheek bone area. This...

I had Voluma added to my cheek bone area. This really works by adding volume to the cheek bone area it created a lift that makes me look younger without being obvious. Dr Tanghetti and Kathy evaluated my face and discussed my concerns. They then recommended about 2 syringes of Voluma in each side for optimal results. They told me that after 2 weeks any swelling or bruising would diminish and the results would last up to 2 years.
Sacramento Dermatologist

Dr Tanghetti was very informative and provided me with all the necessary information prior to treatment. He worked with his injector nurse Kathy to make sure I got the expected result. Dr. Tanghetti and Kathy were both great.

i look forward to hearing more about how long the results last for you! Please do keep us updated on your continued satisfaction with the product. Many people have said they notice re-absorption within the first weeks/months, so I would be interested to know if you notice anything like that :)
Is the swelling totally gone yet?  Keep us posted on how long the Voluma lasts for you.
the swelling only lasted a couple days. less than the bruising.
Hi Coolmom, So glad you are pleased with your results. This was recommended to me for lower face sagging. Did it hurt a lot? Did you have bruising and swelling? Where exactly were you injected? Thanks!
the injections did not hurt. i did have some bruising and a little swelling but the swelling only lasted a couple days and the bruising went away in about a week. the injections were placed along my upper cheek bones.