Vi Peel - Sacramento, CA

I have always had a problem with VERY dry skin...

I have always had a problem with VERY dry skin which resulted in constant flaking and fine lines. I have done all of the necessary things in hopes of curbing this dilema such as fish oil, walnuts, etc. I have also tried to keep my skin moisturized by applying several coats every morning, crossing my fingers, in hopes that I would not have itchy and flaky skin towards the end of the day.

The multiple daily applications caused my pores to get substantially larger as well. It seemed I was fighting a losing battle. I decided to give the Vi Peel a try and found it helped in several ways. It removed several layers of dead skin, dramatically reduced the fine lines, shrunk my pores and the unexpected bonus was a reduction in the prominence of my age spots!

I am excited to perform the Vi Peel with Precision Booster next time, which is a stronger version. My skin appears more taught, the tones are even, and I am elated! I have also found a great product line in Vi Medical Products. Their Vi Derm line is amazing!

I have maintained the results nicely and look forward to it getting better and better with my new found skin regiment. It provided results for my immediate skin issues and went beyond my expectations in positively affecting the age spots. I did get what is called frosting right in the corners of my nose and center of my chin. It was mildly irritable for me, but well worth it! To anyone who has similar issues, I say go for it, you'll be happy you did. It's my new skin care addiction.

Hi Fresh,

Oh skincare is so annoying sometimes especially when you feel like you are in a double edged sword battle, which is what it sounded like you felt. I'm so glad though that you were able to find help through the Vi Peel. Based on such positive effects is this something you are going to continue in the future as needed? Pictures would be awesome if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt