31 Year Old with Beginning Jowls and Small Double Chin - Sacramento, CA

I paid $800 for 8 treatments for the chin and jowl...

I paid $800 for 8 treatments for the chin and jowl area. I received a "free consult" which was basically a free treatment. The free treatment was only on my chin/jowl area. We decided we'd skip the lower neck and treat in the eye area as well for my next 8 sessions. You're not really supposed to see a difference for about 4 plus weeks. So wish me luck! I'll update with more picture.

8 weeks later

Supposedly I will see the most changes in about 3 months. If it's anything like Ultherapy then that is true. I'll update this again then.

FOR NOW AND FOR NOW ONLY:
I had 9 sessions on my neck and 8 around my eyes. I noticed the most difference around my neck, barely any difference around my eyes. My before and after pictures really suck so it's hard to tell. That one grainy picture looks like I have black crap all over me. That's just poor photo quality.

The changes are very subtle so far. I was quoted $2,200 at other places and if I had of paid that I would have "so far" rated this not worth it. For $800 though the very subtle changes so far have been worth it. I need to wait another 3 months about and see if it gets so much better that a higher price would be justified.

So far so good though.
Cami

I went to Cami at Perceptions 8525 Madison Ave, Fair Oaks, CA 95628 (916) 844-0155 She is super nice and awesome! I really like her.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-