Vaser High Def - Sacramento, CA

I had mine done on October 2009 and when I woke up...

I had mine done on October 2009 and when I woke up from my surgery the first thing I said was.... I'm skinny! They took 9 inches off of my hips and shaped my abs. Wow! Well worth it. I kept it off for 2 years and last week I had inner thighs done with the smart lipo triplex. 3,000 for the inner thigh but I'm still swollen down to my foot.

I would say find the best doctor in town. Price shouldn't determine your choice of surgeon. You get what you paid for. I keep going back to my one and only surgeon. I want to have my double chin worked on next.

It's been 8 days since my smart lipo on my thighs....

It's been 8 days since my smart lipo on my thighs. I can walk simil normal. I'm still swollen but no need for medication or over the counter medicine.
I can't wait til the swelling goes down.

If I can figure out how to attach a before and after I will post it

My surgery was fine... recovery wasn't bad at all.

My surgery was fine... recovery wasn't bad at all.
I thought the Vaser Hi Def was supposed to sculpt your body as in "bringing your abs out" and other muscles? Isn't that that supposed to be the difference between the two? (you look awesome by the way!)
You look awesome!!!! how hard was it to maintain the results after your initial surgery? I go in on thursday
You look amazing :) pic 6 ( 2snd on the right ) why it's dark &readish ?? It was after the sur few days or what .Thank you
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon