Recaptured a Youthful Look - Sacramento, CA

At 46, getting weight off my middle became...

At 46, getting weight off my middle became increasingly difficult. Years of regular exercise and eating healthy just wasn't doing it. It was a several hour surgery because Dr. K insists on doing a thorough job, particularly on my appendix scar. They were very attentive through the initial healing process and I progressed enough in just over a week to return to work. As the months went by the results just kept getting better.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I am completely satisfied with my results. My tummy and waist look great and it makes me look younger. Colleagues at work "think" I have found a miracle diet and do lot of sit-ups. My miracle is Dr. K. He is personable, professional, and proud of his work. His office team made me feel like a member of the family and took very good care of me, each and every visit. And, the follow up was amazing--they are there with you every step of the way. I was so happy, I went back for another procedure.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Vaser Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Vaser Liposuction community.