41 Year Old Mother of Twin Toddlers - Sacramento, CA

I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. I was able to get back down...

I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. I was able to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight one month after delivering my twins. However, 2 years later, I still had a large pregnancy pooch and continued to look 6 months pregnant. I also looked thicker around the waist, and had love handles. My whole body shape was different even though my weight was the same as before my pregnancy.

I had 6 sessions of Vanquish, 45 minutes each and spaced one week apart, all to my abs and love handles. Overall, the treatments were painless and relaxing. I did have some hot spots during the first session that felt like a magnifying glass focusing sunlight onto your skin. The longer it was left, the hotter it eventually got. However, once I told the doctor about it, he adjusted the device and the hot spot disappeared immediately. The hot spots never became painful. By the end of the first session, I knew what to expect and when to speak up, so I never had an issue with hot spots again.

After one session, I felt like my pooch was held in better, but I really couldn't see any difference. Between the 2nd and 3rd treatment, I saw a visible difference. My upper abs were flatter and my left love handle shrank smaller than the right one. After that, I continued to see gradual changes over next several weeks.

At 6 weeks after the last treatment session (when you're supposed to see the final results), I measured myself. I lost 4.25 inches around my abs (at my belly button), 3 inches off my waist, and 4.5 lbs. I still have a little pooch left, but my whole core area is so much smaller and flatter. My pooch no longer juts past my chest making me look pregnant. My clothes hang better, and my posture is much better too (I'm no longer arching my back it support my belly).

Overall, I am very happy with my experience and results.
Dr. Ban Truong

The doctor and staff were great. Very attentive and knowledgable. They were the only office in Sacramento to have Vanquish, and they use it with their medical weight management program.

Thank you for sharing your results with the community.  You are looking great.