Smart Lipo on Inner Thighs, Knees & Back of Thighs - Sacramento, CA

I originally came in for a thigh lift &...

I originally came in for a thigh lift & liposuction, He talked me out of thigh lift and into the Smartlipo MPX.... I am very disappointed, He was NOT aggressive enough. I still need more fat taken out and now I have a ton of more loose skin hanging from my inner thighs than I did before.
I wish he did a lift with more aggressive Liposuction.... But my guess is, He wanted to do them separate to make more money.. or it would be too much work for him as he is Older. I paid way to much, I could of had a thigh lift... I asked for a touch up, he said it would be $300 more and he would only do my knees??? But my whole thighs need a touch up... I am disappointed. They put me on a wait list and I haven't heard from the office in over 6 months.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. Will you now be considering having a Thigh Lift, or some other type of treatment?

loose skin

One side is worse than other. Before it was smooth but had fat. Now its loose with fat still. He could of been more aggressive. .
Hi am sorry your are unhappy with your results. Did you ever get a revision? Did you interview new ps's? Best of luck
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He is ok, Not aggressive enough with his liposuction...