Please, Stay Away from Silicone Injections - Sacramento, CA

"Silikon 1000" is just silicone injections. It has...

"Silikon 1000" is just silicone injections. It has had a tremendous negative impact on my life. The doctor I went in to see about the procedure thought it was a great idea. He recommended it. I trusted him because he is a doctor. My life has been so terrible ever since he did a terrible job injecting the silicone. I am battling with depression because of this and I don't know what to do.

There are no doctors that can help me. Please, don't just look at reviews for "silikon 1000", look at the reviews and horror stories from silicone injections. Please, if my pain and suffering can serve any purpose, please let it be to steer you away from this dreadful stuff.

Please, don't get silicone injections, please.
Dr. Heir

He did not go over alternatives and did not sound unsure about what he was doing. I put my complete trust in him. I felt like he was using me to experiment with silicone injections. He said he did the same procedure with hundreds of patients before me. I just don't see how that is possible considering how terrible he did. He injected silicone in my skin which is now dimpling and is a weird bump on my nose. I'm in so much emotional pain because of this. Sometimes I wake up hoping this is all just a bad dream, but it never is.

I am so sorry you have to go through this and I pray you find someone to help you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.