Great Septo/Rhino to Fix a Beaten Up Nose - Sacramento, CA

I had a deviated septum from multiple breaks that...

I had a deviated septum from multiple breaks that healed wrong. I couldn't even breathe out of one side. Dr. T did a 4.5 hour sept/rhino. I have to admit the healing process was not fun. Packing, splints, swelling etc. Wearing a cast for two weeks. Be prepared for revision surgery later on, healing doesn't always go as planned. I have had two revisions since but insurance covered it all. He's such a great doctor and takes so much pride in his work.

The first day you have so much packing you can't breathe out of your nose. You go in the next day to get that removed which is a little sore because you just had your nose rebroken.

A week later you get the splints taken out, which you can't even see or feel so I didn't know i had them the whole time. But they're HUGE and not fun to take out either because you're still a little sore. Once they're out breathing is magical.

I got my cast off a week after and the swelling almost completely went away after 3 weeks although most of it was down by the first week.

Overall, wish I knew how awful it was to have a septoplasty voluntarily. But in hindsight, best decision of my life.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's seriously the best facial plastics in California, you will never be disappointed. Such a great guy. And travels with Operation Smile in China a couple months of the year.