Sculptra - Better Than A Face Lift! - Sacramento, CA

Since I had heard this experience can be...

Since I had heard this experience can be painful, and because of my fear of having lots of shots in my face, I wanted to be totally comfortable and painfree with this procedure. Dr. Sykes numbed my face first with several lidocaine shots which made the procedure painfree. I have had a series of 3 treatments total, and am so happy with the results. It is definitely worth the cost, better than a facelift, and has given me long-lasting volume which makes me look refreshed and at least 10 years younger than my actual age.

Its great to hear you are happy with your choice to get Sculptra. I would love to know the timeframe of when you received your injections, how long you had to wait in between each set, and when you started to notice changes.

I had a series of 3 treatments with a period of approximately 2 months between each treatment. I started to notice a slight difference after the second treatment, and by the third treatment my face looked great. It's now been about 8 months since beginning the series, and my face looks great. I'm told that the collagen will continue to build and the results will last for about 2 years. I'm really happy with the results which appear to be still improving.

It sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! Please continue to keep us updated on how things are looking and feeling. :)

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had a face-lift by Dr. Sykes and was very happy with the results. He is one of the best plastic surgeons in the Sacramento area. Before deciding on having Dr. Sykes do my sculptra injections I did lots of research and consulted with a couple other doctors in the Sacramento area. I chose Dr. Sykes because his vast amount of experience not only as a plastic surgeon but as a teacher and consultant with sculptra.