Restylane, Radiesse, Botox, Acne Injections/blue Light Treatment -Sacramento, CA

I am always iced & numbed in the face, prior...

I am always iced & numbed in the face, prior to injections. I've heard that this is not always done at many other offices. I recently went in for Botox & brought up a concern re: hormone related acne on my neck & chin. I was leaving for a trip in just 4 days & needed to look my best. Dr. Calkin had the perfect solution & was able to inject the breakouts, and had me sit under a blue light for 16 mins. The acne has cleared up perfectly, just in time. I trust Dr. Calkin with the fragile eye area, as this treatment is something you only want done by an experienced physician. She will be my Physician of choice for life!

Where is Dr. Calkin located?
I'm not sure the name, maybe Tzat? First she lanced & extracted the white heads (gross I know..), then she injected each. The injection fee $79 and $9 for each pimple, then I sat under the blue light for 16 mins. My total was $129.

It is great that you have found a doctor that you can trust, and it sounds like she really listens to you! As an acne sufferer myself I'd love to know what she injected to help with that. I haven't heard of that as a treatment option, so please fill me in! :)

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Real Self. Dr. Calkin is an amazing & gifted physician. I have had Restylane in the tear troughs for baggy eyes, Radiesse in my cheeks, and Botox. Her staff is attentive & caring, and she is amazing with her artistry for the face. She does all injectables herself, unlike many spas which allow cosmetologists to inject. She always takes time to address questions & is attentive.