My Breast Augmentation Experiences With Dr. Andrew Kaczynski - Sacramento, CA

I've always been very flat chested and became...

I've always been very flat chested and became utterly fed up with not fitting into clothing correctly.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I literally cannot think of one thing to complain about regarding either Dr. Kaczynski or his staff. Not only is the practice, as a whole, oozing with professionalism, but they are also warm, caring, friendly, and comforting! Simply outstanding! I have had breast augmentation done twice by Dr. K. and both experiences have left me satisfied and happy. The first time i had breast augmentation I had 350cc silicone unders and they were BEAUTIFUL. Of course, being the type of person that I am, a year later I wanted to go bigger and better. Well, here I am now, almost 3 months since my second breast augmentation and I have beautiful 550cc silicone breasts. I am getting compliments left and right and my boyfriend loves them. Good work Dr. K.! I don't live in Sacramento and drive a little over 2 hours to reach the Advanced Concepts in Plastic Surgery office and it is totally worth it. Any procedures I choose to get done in the future will absolutely be done by Dr. K.