Mom of 2- Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Sacramento, CA

I can't say enough about how happy I am with dr....

I can't say enough about how happy I am with dr. Greens work. My body looks better now, at the age of 31 and as a mom of 2, then it has ever looked. EVER! My tummy is flat and my boobs are perky and completely natural looking. The scars are very flat and thin too. He is a true artist. The one and only thing I'm disappointed with is that while he did a good amount of lipo, he seemed to neglect my love handle area. I am actually debating coming back for an additional surgery but for $14,000 I want perfection!
Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry you had to deal with nausea when you woke up (Zofran is a miracle!). What has been the hardest part of recovery for you?
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Green is professional, honest and took his time with me, even when I know in hindsight I was being an annoying worry wart. His bedside manner is amazing. Better than any doctor I have encountered to be honest. The front desk staff is nice as well. I had great interactions with several nursing assistants too. I had one that I wish had been more patient. I woke up from my tummy tuck extremely groggy and very very nauseous. She was rushing me out and I was about to throw up and pass out. She kept telling me just to sit in the wheel chair. I told her if I was light headed and felt like throwing up. I begged for a zofran to calm my stomach and she finally agreed. She just seemed to want to rush me out and acted like I was being a baby. I've given birth to 2 babies and was tough. This was much worse than labor. The recovery is truly brutal!