BA: Love my Result! - Sacramento, CA

I wanted to do this surgery for years. In 2007, I...

I wanted to do this surgery for years. In 2007, I chickened out. Fast forward 7 years, after having one baby, I decided to go forward with the procedure with the support of my husband. I talked to 1 doctor in the bay area and Dr. Green. I like both but I live closer to Sacramento, so I chose Dr. Green. He was really nice and sincere. I like the after pics on his website and his patients who posted their stories on there.

I am petite (5'4, 115 lbs) and conservative so I went with 275cc saline. After the surgery, I realized Dr. Green put 300cc on right and 280 cc on left. I didn't mind. I am happy with my result. They look nice with clothes on, but in a bath suit, they do look fake as they are round. I finally don't need to wear padded bras. yeah!!! On most days, I just wear a thin bra or sport bra. =) Good luck all!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Last but not least, I like Dr. Green and his nurses. But I don't really care for his office staff (Roseville). They are not as nice as Dr. Clark's rep. (I made an appt with Dr. Clark, but I cancelled because I didn't like her after pictures). I noticed before the procedure, I get reminder call (consultation, pre-op appt, etc.). But I never get a call for appt reminder after the procedure. It is like you paid, now you are not important. Not sure if this is the office or Dr. Green's policy.

Are you happy that you waited until after having a child to get your breast aug? I'm so glad you are pleased with your results. We'd love to see any pictures you're comfortable sharing. Congratulations!