Long Delayed Ear Surgery - Sacramento, CA

I had protruding ears and had been putting this...

I had protruding ears and had been putting this surgery off for years. Dr. Kaniff assured me that I was a good candidate for this procedure. Dr. Kaniff and his entire staff are absolutely amazing. Dr. Kaniff is an expert in his field and came highly recommended by a good friend. I am pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kaniff to others.
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaniff and his staff were very professional, caring and made me feel completely at ease. They informed me about the procedure, answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable that I had made the right decision. Dr. Kaniff did an outstanding job - I am very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend that Dr. Kaniff be considered for any cosmetic surgical procedure.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Ear Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ear Surgery community today.