Smart Lipo on Flanks - Sacramento, CA

I would not recommend it. I say this because my...

I would not recommend it. I say this because my doctor did a terrible job on me. My left side looks nothing like the left side. I have to have the left side re-done which thankfully she is going to do at no cost to me. I have had nothing but pain in that area on the left side. I am having a CT Scan on Monday. My medical doctor beleives without a doubt that I have nerve damage done to the one side. It has been 3 months and it has interfered with my daily life so much. This was done is Sacramento. Be aware is all I can say.

Well, I had my CTScan done. My personal doctor...

Well, I had my CTScan done. My personal doctor thought I may have a tumor growing verses nerve damage. I had the scan done. It checked for a tumor, cyst, my kidneys, liver, infections,lungs,ribs, and pelvis area. It came out good, no problems with those areas. What is does not pick up is nerve damage. So now I have a appointment this Thursday the 30th with the Medicine & Rehabilitation Dept. There I will have a EMG done on me. That test is for nerve damage. I will keep you informed.

I had Smartlipo mid 2010,with no results.I then had a re-do in Jan 2011.It's now been 3 months,and I've got lumps and dents all over my stomach,and extremely loose skin.I'm due to go for my 4 month check-up in May,so It's going to be interesting to see what excuses the doctor comes up with.
I would totally not recomment it !!
Total spent = $7000.
Hello!,

Pls keep the readers posted.
How are you doing Sacramento6138? Any info? I hope you're feeling better and hopefully it's nothing permanent! Wishing you the best :), fellow Sacramentan

She will deny, deny, deny, that she has ever done damage to anyone. It took me 5 phone calls and threats to get a responce from her.