37 Yr. Old 3kids. Ages 8, 2, 1 - Sacramento, CA

From great abs to this! Sooooo embarrassed of my...

From great abs to this! Sooooo embarrassed of my body my thighs are too big, my shape is gone, my butt is flat. I hide my body from my athletic built, good looking husband, who always talk about how fat people are disgusting. My arms are fat, my breast are saggy, I have cellulite. I need help. I am 5"1" and I am 129lbs. Too big for my height. HELP!!!

Day 1 post-op

Fell good. Just a little tolerable pain. Looks really good with swelling mostly in the public area. Don't know what happened to my butt, it looks really small and indentation on sides. This I am very worried about. I think the doctor may have went a little too low or I'm just too swollen in my back.

post op day 1 pics

correction

Swelling in pubic area

Please forgive me

Still on meds. These pics were taken a few hours after surgery. I will send pics for my 1 day post op.

post op day 1

Swollen but looks good overall. Pubic area very swollen. Hardly had any leaking. Still worried about my rump.

post op day 1

Day 5

Worried about my butt. I might have to consider bbl after. I hope i have enough fat from my outer thighs and arms???
Am I overreacting? ?????, 1st post op tomorrow. Overall great outcome. Moving around just find minimal swelling, sore tummy and inner lower knees.

post op day 5

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

First of all, your post op day 1 picture looks incredible! Second question…which areas exactly did you have lipo on because you did not specify. And did you do traditional lipo or smart lipo? I think you look great!
Boy, what a difference. Pls do not rush things, with three kids it is hard not to. Do not b lifting the kids until the doctor gives permission, u would not want to delay the healing to see the completely nu u. Good luck.
You are looking so good. You must be over the moon happy. It is still so early and things will just get better and better. Congratulations.
U look wonderful for only one day out. Little bruising, little swelling, and great results. Happy healing.
You are looking good! and still swollen, so you will be fabulous in a few weeks! Congrats and continued recovery.
Thanks
You look great. So glad you are done. How long did you stay out of your garment on day 1? Also looks like not too much bruising. You will have amazing results.
I've been in it all day. Just took it off once for sponge bath and pics. I only have bruising behind my knees.
Oh that is so good, you are doing so well
You look amazing too!
Wow, what a difference. How much did they remove?
I don't vknow. I will ask when i get my post op appointment. It was done user general anesthesia. So I was out of it.
Time getting close. How you feeling? Good luck.
Very anxious. Worried about how it will turn out, if I will be smaller or bigger or the same after.
I have a great waistline, the hips are some smaller, and abdomen is somewhat flatter and getting more so all the time. I still wear the same jeans but minus the muffin top. These things are fine with me I just wanted a s sleeker line and to lose the muffin top and that hass been achieved.
I'm in North Sacramento.... I'm getting a Tummy Tuck May 16th. A bit nervous but extremely excited. New to this site, what did you have to do for your pre-op? I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Good luck to you. I won't do preoperative blood work until a few days before.
Oh okay... Keep me posted on what u have to get done for pre~op. My Pre-op is on monday the 28th..... And from there it'll be just a matter of time.
Mine is the same day. I might see you there.
O. M. G.... It would be nice to meet you, what time do you have to be there? I have to be there at 10:30 Hopefully our paths will cross!!
My appointment is at 9
why tummy tuck go "smart lipo" sono bello
I am not getting a tummy tuck.
I just realized my appt. is at 9:30..... We might just see each other after all. ;))))
I'm sure we will.