So Happy I Had the Procedure - Sacramento, CA

I am a 66 year old that had very wrinkled face,...

I am a 66 year old that had very wrinkled face, sagging neck, and jowls. I was not happy with my appearance, and it affected my self-confidence. After I spent considerable time reading reviews, looking at pictures of patients’ results, and reading about the procedure, I made the decision to spend the money and get it done. I have not regretted that decision yet.
The staff at Sacramento office are very professional, kind, and considerate. I was assured and reassured all the way through my experience. The procedure was fairly quick, and only moderately painful, with the day of and day after being the only days I really felt pain. The rest of the time it was discomfort. The staff advised me to ice which helped reduce the swelling. I returned to have stitches removed 8 days later, and even at that point it was obvious there was considerable improvement, and it continued to get better till, by my 6 week check up, I thought the results were amazing. The Dr. advised me that the laser treatment was quite severe as my wrinkles were very deep. That took a little more recovery than maybe it would have if the wrinkles were not as bad.
Dr Almonte was very kind and patient, I would recommend him without reservation. I am anxiously looking forward to my 6 month checkup which will be when the effects of the laser treatment will be complete.
I wish someone had encouraged me to have the procedure much sooner. Don’t think it will get better, it doesn’t; have the lifestyle lift for yourself.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr Almonte is very kind and sympathetic to our concerns