Amazing After Wearing Contacts for 18 Years - Sacramento, CA

I started becoming allergic to every brand of...

I started becoming allergic to every brand of contact ever made.Working in constuction glasses were not an option.I finally made the decision to get LASIK. It's the best thing I have ever done for myself. My only regret I wish I would of done it sooner!!!! I never have to worry about loosing a contact of falling asleep in them and I have totally saved money,no more contact orders no more solutions to buy no optometrist appts! I can now swim in the pool and open my eyes under water have not done that in 19 years.I can say I am more active then I have been in years it was all worth it.

So it has been 1 year now since I had LASIK done...

So it has been 1 year now since I had LASIK done.My vision is amazing, Has not changed at all still seeing @20/15. I now tell everyone to look into getting LASIK it is well worth it investment!!!! I am SOOOO happy I did it.
Dr. Newman

By far the most amazing personable Doctor I have ever met! One of the few doctors out there that really cares about you!!!

Thank you for the review.  It sounds like this totally turned your life around and that is wonderful!

If I had to do it again I totally would,best thing Ive done for myself in a long time!!