So Grateful to Have the Best of the Best! - Sacramento, CA

At the age of 63, my lips were slightly thinning,...

At the age of 63, my lips were slightly thinning, so I decided to have a fat graft to my lips. I have experienced in being a patient of Dr. Kaczynski's, that having simple procedures, can make a remarkable difference, and is the key to rejuvenation. In doing so , my result was refreshed with a natural appearance,while still looking like myself. It has been six weeks since my graft, and I couldn't be more pleased with my result! My lips are just perfect for me,they are (My Lips) refreshed!! I would also, like to mention, from harvesting fat from my abdomen, I gained an extra bonus of an incredible flat tummy! the procedure was so Totally Worth It!! THANK YOU DR. KACZYNSKI!!!

Hi im exploring my options with plastic surgery and I was wondering if you know if he could fat transfer from my belly to my butt
Hello, Generally speaking , it seems now days almost anything can be accomplished in the world of plastic surgery. However, my advice would be for you to set up a consultation with Dr. Andrew Kaczynski since he is the "expert" on these types of procedures as well, as so many others.
Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still active on this site, but I'm considering your doc for a fat graft to my lips and would really love to know how yours is holding up! Thank you!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Over the past three years Dr. Kaczynski and his staff , has provided me with exceptional high standard patient care, before, during , and after my procedures, along with achieving wonderful rewarding results!!!!!!! More importantly in achieving good results, is to have "The Best of the Best!,"my surgeon Dr.Kaczynski, who is exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable, with a passion for all of his surgeries performed, regarding the face and body.I read a quote sometime ago stating "When You Love What You Do , You're Better At It !" I am grateful for choosing my doctor, with all of his amazing qualities!