The Best Gift I've Given Myself - Sacramento, CA

The advantages to a complete facelift are looking...

The advantages to a complete facelift are looking and a sense of feeling younger.

The disadvantages are of course the recovery from surgery there was a certain amount of discomfort for a few days.

Motivation
I am a professional woman and began to feel that my clients would view me as old and lose confidence in my abilities. I wanted to keep working well into my 70's and this procedure has given me the confidence to continue.

My procedure was actually 5 years ago therefore I see Dr. Sykes periodically for botox to keep frown lines at bay and filler to keep the creases at corner of my mouth from deepening. A few months after the initial procedure clients would remark on how well I looked, and say "you must have had a relaxing summer".

I am motivated to keep in shape physically so I can continue to enjoy my work and recreational hobbies as long as possible.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your success story. :)

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Five years ago I was meeting with a client of who had Dr. Sykes perform a complete facelift, she looked wonderful with no tell-tale stretching or pulling that I have observed in other women. She had a very natural younger appearance, I was immediately interested and requested the name of her surgeon. She had to tell me about the surgery because it was not apparent, I was commenting on how good she looked. Dr. Sykes is an artist I look rested and refreshed people never guess that I have had work done.