Love my New Shape! - Sacramento, CA

I had a wonderful experience with my coolsculpting...

I had a wonderful experience with my coolsculpting procedure. The doctor & office staff were very friendly and explained everything to me front start to finish. I had the procedure done on my upper & lower abdomen as well as my love handle areas. I noticed a difference in my abdomen area in about 5 weeks after the procedure, I am now almost 2 months into it, love what I see so far, and have a few months to go until I see the final result. During the procedure I was able to take a little nap & relax. I feel like I am fitting into my clothes much easier now, and I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone looking to just get rid of stubborn fat areas they can't get rid of through diet or exercise.

I have now had my upper/lower abdomen (September)...

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaniff is an excellent doctor who takes his time to explain step by step what will go on from the beginning to end. I liked how each time I went in they took before & after pictures so I can see my progress of how the Coolscupting is working for me. The office staff as well as Dr. Kaniff were warm & friendly. I would recommend this office to a friend or family member looking for a highly qualified cosmetic surgeon.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the CoolSculpting community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the CoolSculpting community.

Hi Sarah, I will be happy to respond to your inquiry. I have now had my upper/lower abdomen (September) as well as my upper/lower sides (October) done. I will start with the pros. I already went down one pant size so far, and have lost a total of 5 lbs, I know that doesn't sound like much, but its 5 lbs in a small area of my body where I wanted to loose the weight. I went from a size 8 jeans to a size 6 without the dreaded "muffin top". I feel like I have more of a smaller waist now, and I do feel so much more confident when I put on clothes. I does make clothes shopping much more fun. As far as the cons go, maybe for a couple of weeks or so I felt numb on my abdomen, which is a normal process for the procedure. I also had some bruising, but it didn't last long. I actually went on a week vacation to Sedona, Arizona the following day with my family after my first lower abdomen treatment and the only thing I can say is I felt a little bloated for a day or so, but after that i didn't notice anything different. We had a fabulous time. I wish I had a few before/after photos to share but the office has not taken my after photos as it has not been a full 4 months yet. I can ask for them sometime after February. I am an extremely satisfied with my results thus far, and I am very happy to share my experience with the community. :O)