Not Great. Disappointed- Sacramento, CA

I had a brow lift and upper and lower eyelid...

I had a brow lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. My brow dropped within a month and that eye still looked droopy. He said he would do it again if I pay some but I lost my faith in his ability. I would tell anyone to go to a Dr. that specializes in eyes. I wasted $7,800 dollars. I am disappointed.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

A friend told me about Dr. K. I am so disappointed how my eyes turned out. I have seen other eyelid surgeries and browlift that looked so good. I wish Dr. K could have done a better job. I would love to have the eye redone but I did not feel confident with him and I could not afford to go somewhere else.

Hi I did go to someone who specializes in eyes, an ASOPRS member and facial plastic surgeon. I was ill-advised to have a temporal brow lift, although only needed upper eyelid surgery. I had 4 consults, thought I did all my research. 2 drs said no browlift, the other 2 said to do it with the eyelids. Im 38, and have always had lots of extra skin but never had low brows. As I age, the volume loss seems to have made my skin lax, and giving the illusion of a low brow. You know, thats my assessment and I think Im right. I flip flopped so many times. My scars widened and the results lasted about a month too! Now instead of looking refreshed, I look the same, but now with scars.

Hi L -- I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your results. Do you have any plans to get a revision with a different surgeon?