The Jury Not in Yet - Sacramento, CA

I went in with the decision to have my implants...

I went in with the decision to have my implants removed. I wanted a lift and nipple reduction. I have 4 children and breast fed 3 without the implants and 1 with them. After 23 years it was time to get them out. I was told by 2 doctors that my right one had ruptured. That turned out to be not true. Although I had the saline and silicone impacts, it worried me that silicone was floating around my body. Although my intentions were to have them removed and have a lift with a nipple reduction, at the last minute, I decided to have newer ones put in. My old ones were over the muscle, and these are under. I really wanted to go "all natural" and that was my true intentions, but after talking to my husband we decide to get the "gummy bear" implants under the muscle, and go smaller. This was years of decision making coming down to the day before my surgery. My husband admitted his concerns about us not being happy with my outcome. After hours of talk, I decided that it may be the right decision. I'm still not sure I made the right decision. I went from a medium D cup to a Medium C cup. I'm still healing so I can't say for sure I'm happy. I think that once you have made the decision to go "all natural", (which was a hard decision) I was anticipating my breasts to be much smaller. Now I look in the mirror and I see a full C cup. I wanted to be natural and so far I just look like I have smaller "fake boobs". Time will tell, and I'll keep posting. Thanks.
K