Dr. Yamahata is a Skilled, Kind, Considerate Surgeon -Sacramento, CA

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had...

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had a ruptured implant. I could only afford to have that side fixed and not only was he willing to fix the side that had ruptured, but when i developed a complication, he took quick action and monitored it throroughly. He even personally called me to make sure I was okay. He matched up the ruptured side perfectly to the other side. I am very pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. Yamahata a skilled and great surgeon but he is a very pleasant person. I am going back to see Dr. Yamahata, when I'm ready to have my eyes done.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Thank you< that's all I needed to hear! I am planning a breast augmentation with him so hopefully things go great!
Can you imagine he matched up one side to the other 18 year old augmented side? and he's nice too! Can't say that about all surgeons. Professional and skillful. I wish you the best!
that's pretty amazing :) and thank you!

That's amazing! So you have one implant that is 18 years old and one new implant? I don't hear of this too often but this is fantastic that this worked out for you!

I knew there was trouble with the implant that ruptured early on as it had airbubbles in it and the other side did not. I had read on the internet that most surgeons will insist on redoing both sides if you have a rupture but that was not the case with Dr. Yamahata. Again, I was only able to afford to have the ruptured implant replaced and not only was Dr. Yamahata willing to do this but he did a nice job taboot.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the breast implant revision community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.