Dr. Yamahata is a Skilled, Kind, Considerate Surgeon -Sacramento, CA

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had...

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had a ruptured implant. I could only afford to have that side fixed and not only was he willing to fix the side that had ruptured, but when i developed a complication, he took quick action and monitored it throroughly. He even personally called me to make sure I was okay. He matched up the ruptured side perfectly to the other side. I am very pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. Yamahata a skilled and great surgeon but he is a very pleasant person. I am going back to see Dr. Yamahata, when I'm ready to have my eyes done.
Thank you< that's all I needed to hear! I am planning a breast augmentation with him so hopefully things go great!
Can you imagine he matched up one side to the other 18 year old augmented side? and he's nice too! Can't say that about all surgeons. Professional and skillful. I wish you the best!
that's pretty amazing :) and thank you!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon