Dr. Yamahata is a Skilled, Kind, Considerate Surgeon -Sacramento, CA

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had...

I went to Doctor Yamahata after finding out I had a ruptured implant. I could only afford to have that side fixed and not only was he willing to fix the side that had ruptured, but when i developed a complication, he took quick action and monitored it throroughly. He even personally called me to make sure I was okay. He matched up the ruptured side perfectly to the other side. I am very pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. Yamahata a skilled and great surgeon but he is a very pleasant person. I am going back to see Dr. Yamahata, when I'm ready to have my eyes done.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon