68 Year Old Gets Breast Implant Re-do's - Sacramento, CA

Having experienced deflated saline implants in the...

Having experienced deflated saline implants in the past, I was eager to find out about the cohesive gel implants that Dr. Kaczynski works with. My surgery was one week ago and I had no post-surgical pain, only minor discomfort during the first 3-4 days. No pain pills necessary. Healing has been very rapid, and I feel like a new lady. Knowing that these implants will last another 20-30 years is great news. I plan on living into my 90's! The surgical skills of Dr. Kaczynski are superior and I highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgery desired.
Congrats!! Looks like your set :)  Your recovery sounds flawless, how wonderful!! How old were you when you had your original implants? What size implants did you get?
My original implants were saline and I was a mere 32 years old. They lasted about 29 years before I chose to go 'slightly larger' - again with saline. Big mistake, although the cohesive gel was not available at that point in time. I am totally pleased with the new product and its surgical procedure using the Heller funnel is what has been needed to help minimize bacterial exposure.
I don't remember what size (cc's) the originals were - but I went from a 32AA to 34C. When the second set were implanted they were 360cc - which took me to a 38D - the same size as now.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaczynski was personable but very professional. He made me feel at ease during my first consultation visit, and thereafter during all follow-up visits. He was able to schedule my surgery very quickly due to the necessity of removing the faulty saline implants that were done 7 years earlier by a different surgeon. He was very accommodating to my surgery needs.