Perfect Pair - Sacramento, CA

I started w a small B cup and was happy enough...

I started w a small B cup and was happy enough until I had a baby. My girls inflated to a small C, then 18 months later, what my baby was done nursing, they shriveled into flappy A cups, with strangely stretchy nipples. I felt like I was removing my breasts at the end of each day, when I took off my Miracle bra, so finally, for my 30th birthday, went ahead and got them done. We did tons of research, and opted, for my surgery, a plastic surgeon who is highly credentialed, describes himself as "detail oriented" who won't perform more than 2 surgeries each day, and specializes in face lifts. Another selling point was that he uses an onsite surgery center, instead of a hospital, which reduces the risk of infection.

I went with a medium profile, textured, round saline implant, and the beneath-the-fold insertion, and brought my girls up to a solid C cup. 7 years later, I still couldn't be happier, although now that I'm approaching 40, I'm considering switching, in a few more years, to a low profile implant, just for a little softer feel, bc the high and medium profile implant is quite firm. Esthetically, my breasts look natural and perfect. Friends can't believe I had them done because they look so natural, except that they really are perfect looking, very even and they sit just where they are supposed to, even without a bra. No sagging!

The 1st day was a miserable hellscape of pain, day 2 was much, much less, and by day 3 I was shopping. I was able to stop taking the pain pills after about 5 or 6 days.

I wish I knew beforehand, that it is possible to gain weight in 4 days on a diet of only Ensure, if you swallow a dozen of them each day. And I wish I had done the surgery sooner! Also, you can't really lay down for several days, even to sleep. It's very uncomfortable, so having a recliner to sleep on, or several pillows that can prop you up for a few days is essential.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

The Plastic Surgery Center on Scripps Drive in Sacramento, CA has a stellar reputation, and they treat all their patients with kindness, courtesy, and grace. I felt valued and wanted when I was there, by each and every member of their staff. Dr. Osborn himself answered all of our questions patiently, and honestly, without judgement or ridicule. I really felt safe putting my life in Dr. Osborn's hands, and he gave me a perfect pair of breasts. My surgery was scheduled within 2 weeks, and there was never so much as a hiccup for any appointment. Dr. Os also performed a BA for my cousin, she is still thrilled with her results, 2 babies and 6 years later, and he also performed a face lift on my auntie, who is also still thrilled with her results, and looking gorgeous, 4 years later.

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.