Perfect Pair - Sacramento, CA

I started w a small B cup and was happy enough...

I started w a small B cup and was happy enough until I had a baby. My girls inflated to a small C, then 18 months later, what my baby was done nursing, they shriveled into flappy A cups, with strangely stretchy nipples. I felt like I was removing my breasts at the end of each day, when I took off my Miracle bra, so finally, for my 30th birthday, went ahead and got them done. We did tons of research, and opted, for my surgery, a plastic surgeon who is highly credentialed, describes himself as "detail oriented" who won't perform more than 2 surgeries each day, and specializes in face lifts. Another selling point was that he uses an onsite surgery center, instead of a hospital, which reduces the risk of infection.

I went with a medium profile, textured, round saline implant, and the beneath-the-fold insertion, and brought my girls up to a solid C cup. 7 years later, I still couldn't be happier, although now that I'm approaching 40, I'm considering switching, in a few more years, to a low profile implant, just for a little softer feel, bc the high and medium profile implant is quite firm. Esthetically, my breasts look natural and perfect. Friends can't believe I had them done because they look so natural, except that they really are perfect looking, very even and they sit just where they are supposed to, even without a bra. No sagging!

The 1st day was a miserable hellscape of pain, day 2 was much, much less, and by day 3 I was shopping. I was able to stop taking the pain pills after about 5 or 6 days.

I wish I knew beforehand, that it is possible to gain weight in 4 days on a diet of only Ensure, if you swallow a dozen of them each day. And I wish I had done the surgery sooner! Also, you can't really lay down for several days, even to sleep. It's very uncomfortable, so having a recliner to sleep on, or several pillows that can prop you up for a few days is essential.

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

The Plastic Surgery Center on Scripps Drive in Sacramento, CA has a stellar reputation, and they treat all their patients with kindness, courtesy, and grace. I felt valued and wanted when I was there, by each and every member of their staff. Dr. Osborn himself answered all of our questions patiently, and honestly, without judgement or ridicule. I really felt safe putting my life in Dr. Osborn's hands, and he gave me a perfect pair of breasts. My surgery was scheduled within 2 weeks, and there was never so much as a hiccup for any appointment. Dr. Os also performed a BA for my cousin, she is still thrilled with her results, 2 babies and 6 years later, and he also performed a face lift on my auntie, who is also still thrilled with her results, and looking gorgeous, 4 years later.