22 years old; Petite 5'0 100 lbs. w/ 320 cc UHP

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally...

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally gathered up the courage and decided to go through with my BA procedure. I am extremely excited that I am posting up an entry even before my consultation, which is next week on August 12th with Dr. Green!

Just a little background information so you all can get an idea of my figure:
-22 years old
- Asian descent
- No Children
- 5'0
- 100 lbs (really petite)

My breasts matches my petite figure at a. I am hoping through this procedure to be able to fill a C cup. I have no idea how many "cc's" that even is and will probably find out at my consultation. I am planning on going with silicone for a nicer, and natural feel. I've always lacked boobs and I've always envied all my friends who filled up their shirts and bathing suits so nicely. Envy no more because it's going down! I've already told a handful of my friends and they are equally as excited for me as I am myself! Other than that, I don't have much to share for now. I will post some wish pics that I gathered from going through and reading a mountain of BA reviews.

WISH PICS

Pre-op Consultation in T-5 days!

Hello world wide web! :)

I apologize for the lack of updates. But the time is nearing and let me tell you, I cannot explain how anxious and nervous I am!

Question: I am wondering if anyone had "cold feet" prior to having their BA procedure?

I know I've always wanted full breasts, but sometimes I get a little embarrassed and intimidated by what people will think of me or judge me afterwards. And I know at times I brush it off thinking "This is what I want. It doesn't matter what other people say or think of me." But honestly that thought is still lurking in the back of my head. Does this feeling go away eventually?

Anywho, excited to announce that my pre-op is in 5 DAYS!!! I am beyond anxious for this. Updates since my consultation: my doctor recommended that considering my body size I opt for somewhere around 250ccs. I am concerned that they might not be as big as I want them to be so I might try to ask for the 275 ccs. I've always heard that most women after getting a BA always wished they went a little bigger so that's kind of the idea I'm going for here as well. Do you guys think that considering my body size (see first post) that 250 ccs will be sufficient to take me from a 32A to a 32C? Or should I push for the 275?

Another thing: I have made a decision for the location of the incision! I've decided that I am going with the inframammary crease (under the breast) incision. The reason I chose this location which I think is extremely ***IMPORTANT*** for younger women to consider is that if there should ever need to be any revision, this incision is the easiest and safest for doctors to revisit. I know that since I'm young and I speak on behalf of us young girls lacking breasts, we obviously do it for cosmetic reasons and would opt for the areolar (nipple) incision. HOWEVER, please just keep in mind on the long run on the effects of this, cus I sure did! I do plan on having children and plan on breast feeding them one day. The inframammary incision is the least susceptible to cause any loss of sensation on the breasts/nipples. FYI your regular mother nature hormones will still kick in when you’re pregnant which may (or may not) stretch and then shrink your breast tissues and skin as your hormones return to normal after a pregnancy resulting in a potential future surgery (breast lift, or another augmentation). Just spreading some love and knowledge for young women who are considering this option and what methods are available to them! :)

I shall leave it here at now since I've wrote so much! I apologize if I bored some of you to skip down to this last paragraph, but I also thank you to those who did read my complete update. After my pre-op (December 10th) I will take some pictures of my babies before I say goodbye to them. It has been a good 22 years but it's gonna get better!

2:01 AM

Pre-op Today!

So I had my pre-op this morning at 8:30 AM. Signed a bunch of papers, was prescribed painkillers, antibiotics, and anti-nausea meds and PAID OFF my boobies! It is so exciting!

First things first let me just apologize and include some information that I left out in previous posts!

- I am getting silicone implants
- I am planing on geting 275 ccs. I tried on some sizer today (see pics) and I actually ended up liking how the 250 cc more. However considering that it does 'drop' and 25cc shouldn't be too substantially noticable, I am opting for the 275cc
- A tip for ladies going to their pre-op!! Wear a tight tank top or shirt! That way when you wear the sizer and try on the sizer you can get a clearer idea of how they might look like under garments and for cleavage purposes. I wore a super loose and pretty consverative v-neck shirt and it did not look appealing at all lol

I apologize again that I keep putting off posting pictures of my pre-BA but I do have some photos to share today from when I tried on the sizers! I guess I should have just taken pictures of my boobs right then and there lol oops!

***Another important thing I wanted to mention, when I spoke to Dr. Green was that I had expressed my concerns about what kind of options we would be looking at if for some reason after my implants were set and it looks weird (unevenness, dropping, drooping etc). I was concerned that if they didn't set right, financially, what price range we were looking at and how long to fix this problem. He assured me that if for some reason should the procedure come out horribly that he is able to do the procedure again at NO COST! I found this to be great news because this was something I was concerned about Post-surgery. I encourage you ladies to all ask this at prior to your operation to find out if they offer any special financing available or able to revist and do the procedure again at no cost! :)

Anyways, enough texts and words, here are some pictures. Sorry if they're not at the best angle (I took them myself lol) Enjoy!

8:38 PM

Finals

I decided to have my surgery the Monday right after my finals. Probably not a good idea because it's distracting me from my studies and my BA is all I can think about xD
However, I had decided to do it right after school gets out cus I really wanted that whole winter break (4 weeks) for me to heal and when I go to back to school, it'll be like ba-bam bitches! Check me out ;) Still working on those pics! Coming soon I promise... lol

1:32 AM

Maybe I was too excited...

I kinda disregarded some important information that I should've looked into and asked my PS at my pre-op. Thank you to HopelesslyA when she pointed out that I should as my PS about HP or UHP implants considering that I have a small body frame to work with. I just NOW did the research on the different implant types and came to an understanding of the differences between low profile, mod, mod+, HP and UHP. Aghh >.<
Now I'm a little worried and I'm not even sure if my PS even offers HP implants since I read that some places don't. I'm definitely gonna give em a call on Monday to find out.

If they don't offer HP implants, from my PS's website it does look like he has Mod+ silicone implants. Do you guys think those will suffice? :/

3:19 AM

Reconsidering size...

After showing my bf the pictures of the sizings he actually recommended that I go bigger so I started to do more resesarch and digging through reviews. I think I might actually really be reoconsidering and going bigger. I know for a fact after my pre-op that the 250 cc is out of the question. I only tried it on cus that was what my PS recommended for me. I liked the 275 cc but with my short waist and wide hips I think bigger might help proportion out my body a little bit. Considering 300cc or 350 ccs now possibly?... Eek! IDK anymore!?

The struggle is so real right now! Can't decide on my sizing. I'm sure many of you had this problem too. Ugh! Well thankfully I don't have to decided until OP date. We'll see how things goes.

Signing off~ (again. I can't sleep now..keep digging on more and more info!)
3:32 AM

Update!!

I apologize for the LATE update! My laptop had caught a virus so I had to restore it and finally it worked tonight!
Anyway! I had my BA 3 days ago now and all I have to say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! It's been 3 days but I still cannot grasp the idea and belief that I actually have breasts!
Anyway onto some more interesting/relative stuff. I'll try to put this in the appropriate time line to make up for missing posts/updates :)

Day of Surgery
On my day of OP I basically told my PS that I had been considering sizes and I just told him to go with the biggest implants size that he thinks best suits me and my body. So in the end, I got 320 ccs w/ Ultra High Profile Implants. Although I didn't consider UHP, potentially HP but was leaning towards Moderate Plus, my PS said given my body measurements, the only way I could get to ~300 ccs was to use UHP so I trusted his judgment and boy am I glad that I did! They...look... AWESOME! I cannot get over the fact of how great they look like already considering it's only been couple of days since my BA! It's everything I wanted and more. I went in at 6:30 AM and got out by 9:30 AM. I asked the nurse next to me about how long my procedure took and she said it took about 30 mins!
After I was released, I basically just rested up for the remainder of the day. I was on pain meds all day. Not gonna lie, it DOES HURT and I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance considering I've broken my spine and hip before. But w/ the pain meds, you should be feelin pretty high like kite so it should take off some of the pain and pressure. I had a lot of trouble sleeping the first night. I woke up EVERY HOUR like clockwork. I was just uncomfortable (I don't like to sleep on my back normally) and in pain. But eventually the first day passed, and of course, it gets easier and better from there on out!

1 Pay Post Op
1 day after I was still feeling pretty sore. Things such as opening a water bottle or a door or even pulling blankets to cover me hurts soo bad. Thankfully I have my awesome boyfriend who took time off to take care of me. My PS had made an appointment for me to see him the day after the surgery as well too, so I did. He just looked at the implants and incision and informed me to do stretches and that I could shower. I had asked him about some spongy/air bubbles that I felt above my breasts and ribs and he had told me that it was normal. I later did a search on it too and it seems like its common when getting a BA. It just feels so weird! I also pointed out to him that my Left boob is slight bigger than my Right boob. He advised me that it may be that the left side is just more swollen and I agree because my left boob and arm does feel a lot more sore than my right boob and arm. Although, I think this might not change much even when my implants settle since naturally my right boob is smaller than my left. It's actually quite noticeable (see pictures). Really hope they will even out. We'll just have to wait and see at this point.

2nd Day Post Op
I feel sooo much better the 2nd day. I was able to sleep through the night w/ painkillers waking up from ever 2-4 hours instead of every hour! And during the day, I only took my painkiller once! I'm really trying to stop taking them because I haven't had a #2 since my OP so working hard on trying to expel some waste >.< Sorry if it' s TMI haha, but I'm seriously concerned. Gonna consume some chia seeds tomorrow to hopefully assist me in that area lol.

Anyway, enough chitter chatter, lemme just SHOW you guys. Be prepared for lots of pics! :D

URGH!!

I uploaded a whole bunch of pictures in order of the date I took em but RS mixed them all up and they're all out of order so I just removed them all and going to put them in separate posts >:[

Day of OP pics

1 Day Post Op

1 day Post op at my appointment w/ my surgeon and then I showered afterwards ^_^

Before & After/2nd Day Post Op

Just for fun and laughs! Here was a bralette I purchased. Before and After pics are awesome! :D

This is 2nd day post OP :)