New Year, New Titties! - Sacramento, CA

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally...

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally gathered up the courage and decided to go through with my BA procedure. I am extremely excited that I am posting up an entry even before my consultation, which is next week on August 12th with Dr. Green!

Just a little background information so you all can get an idea of my figure:
-22 years old
- Asian descent
- No Children
- 5'0
- 100 lbs (really petite)

My breasts matches my petite figure at a. I am hoping through this procedure to be able to fill a C cup. I have no idea how many "cc's" that even is and will probably find out at my consultation. I am planning on going with silicone for a nicer, and natural feel. I've always lacked boobs and I've always envied all my friends who filled up their shirts and bathing suits so nicely. Envy no more because it's going down! I've already told a handful of my friends and they are equally as excited for me as I am myself! Other than that, I don't have much to share for now. I will post some wish pics that I gathered from going through and reading a mountain of BA reviews.

WISH PICS

Thanks for posting! I'm looking forward to seeing how your journey is! I hope the time until your consultation goes quickly. I'm counting down the days to my pre op and surgery day! Good luck!
Thank you so much! The best to you as well!
Congrats on your decision!