22 Y.O; Petite 5'0 100 lbs. w/ 320 cc UHP Under

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally...

So it's approximately 3:25 AM right now. I finally gathered up the courage and decided to go through with my BA procedure. I am extremely excited that I am posting up an entry even before my consultation, which is next week on August 12th with Dr. Green!

Just a little background information so you all can get an idea of my figure:
-22 years old
- Asian descent
- No Children
- 5'0
- 100 lbs (really petite)

My breasts matches my petite figure at a. I am hoping through this procedure to be able to fill a C cup. I have no idea how many "cc's" that even is and will probably find out at my consultation. I am planning on going with silicone for a nicer, and natural feel. I've always lacked boobs and I've always envied all my friends who filled up their shirts and bathing suits so nicely. Envy no more because it's going down! I've already told a handful of my friends and they are equally as excited for me as I am myself! Other than that, I don't have much to share for now. I will post some wish pics that I gathered from going through and reading a mountain of BA reviews.

WISH PICS

Pre-op Consultation in T-5 days!

Hello world wide web! :)

I apologize for the lack of updates. But the time is nearing and let me tell you, I cannot explain how anxious and nervous I am!

Question: I am wondering if anyone had "cold feet" prior to having their BA procedure?

I know I've always wanted full breasts, but sometimes I get a little embarrassed and intimidated by what people will think of me or judge me afterwards. And I know at times I brush it off thinking "This is what I want. It doesn't matter what other people say or think of me." But honestly that thought is still lurking in the back of my head. Does this feeling go away eventually?

Anywho, excited to announce that my pre-op is in 5 DAYS!!! I am beyond anxious for this. Updates since my consultation: my doctor recommended that considering my body size I opt for somewhere around 250ccs. I am concerned that they might not be as big as I want them to be so I might try to ask for the 275 ccs. I've always heard that most women after getting a BA always wished they went a little bigger so that's kind of the idea I'm going for here as well. Do you guys think that considering my body size (see first post) that 250 ccs will be sufficient to take me from a 32A to a 32C? Or should I push for the 275?

Another thing: I have made a decision for the location of the incision! I've decided that I am going with the inframammary crease (under the breast) incision. The reason I chose this location which I think is extremely ***IMPORTANT*** for younger women to consider is that if there should ever need to be any revision, this incision is the easiest and safest for doctors to revisit. I know that since I'm young and I speak on behalf of us young girls lacking breasts, we obviously do it for cosmetic reasons and would opt for the areolar (nipple) incision. HOWEVER, please just keep in mind on the long run on the effects of this, cus I sure did! I do plan on having children and plan on breast feeding them one day. The inframammary incision is the least susceptible to cause any loss of sensation on the breasts/nipples. FYI your regular mother nature hormones will still kick in when you’re pregnant which may (or may not) stretch and then shrink your breast tissues and skin as your hormones return to normal after a pregnancy resulting in a potential future surgery (breast lift, or another augmentation). Just spreading some love and knowledge for young women who are considering this option and what methods are available to them! :)

I shall leave it here at now since I've wrote so much! I apologize if I bored some of you to skip down to this last paragraph, but I also thank you to those who did read my complete update. After my pre-op (December 10th) I will take some pictures of my babies before I say goodbye to them. It has been a good 22 years but it's gonna get better!

2:01 AM

Pre-op Today!

So I had my pre-op this morning at 8:30 AM. Signed a bunch of papers, was prescribed painkillers, antibiotics, and anti-nausea meds and PAID OFF my boobies! It is so exciting!

First things first let me just apologize and include some information that I left out in previous posts!

- I am getting silicone implants
- I am planing on geting 275 ccs. I tried on some sizer today (see pics) and I actually ended up liking how the 250 cc more. However considering that it does 'drop' and 25cc shouldn't be too substantially noticable, I am opting for the 275cc
- A tip for ladies going to their pre-op!! Wear a tight tank top or shirt! That way when you wear the sizer and try on the sizer you can get a clearer idea of how they might look like under garments and for cleavage purposes. I wore a super loose and pretty consverative v-neck shirt and it did not look appealing at all lol

I apologize again that I keep putting off posting pictures of my pre-BA but I do have some photos to share today from when I tried on the sizers! I guess I should have just taken pictures of my boobs right then and there lol oops!

***Another important thing I wanted to mention, when I spoke to Dr. Green was that I had expressed my concerns about what kind of options we would be looking at if for some reason after my implants were set and it looks weird (unevenness, dropping, drooping etc). I was concerned that if they didn't set right, financially, what price range we were looking at and how long to fix this problem. He assured me that if for some reason should the procedure come out horribly that he is able to do the procedure again at NO COST! I found this to be great news because this was something I was concerned about Post-surgery. I encourage you ladies to all ask this at prior to your operation to find out if they offer any special financing available or able to revist and do the procedure again at no cost! :)

Anyways, enough texts and words, here are some pictures. Sorry if they're not at the best angle (I took them myself lol) Enjoy!

8:38 PM

Finals

I decided to have my surgery the Monday right after my finals. Probably not a good idea because it's distracting me from my studies and my BA is all I can think about xD
However, I had decided to do it right after school gets out cus I really wanted that whole winter break (4 weeks) for me to heal and when I go to back to school, it'll be like ba-bam bitches! Check me out ;) Still working on those pics! Coming soon I promise... lol

1:32 AM

Maybe I was too excited...

I kinda disregarded some important information that I should've looked into and asked my PS at my pre-op. Thank you to HopelesslyA when she pointed out that I should as my PS about HP or UHP implants considering that I have a small body frame to work with. I just NOW did the research on the different implant types and came to an understanding of the differences between low profile, mod, mod+, HP and UHP. Aghh >.<
Now I'm a little worried and I'm not even sure if my PS even offers HP implants since I read that some places don't. I'm definitely gonna give em a call on Monday to find out.

If they don't offer HP implants, from my PS's website it does look like he has Mod+ silicone implants. Do you guys think those will suffice? :/

3:19 AM

Reconsidering size...

After showing my bf the pictures of the sizings he actually recommended that I go bigger so I started to do more resesarch and digging through reviews. I think I might actually really be reoconsidering and going bigger. I know for a fact after my pre-op that the 250 cc is out of the question. I only tried it on cus that was what my PS recommended for me. I liked the 275 cc but with my short waist and wide hips I think bigger might help proportion out my body a little bit. Considering 300cc or 350 ccs now possibly?... Eek! IDK anymore!?

The struggle is so real right now! Can't decide on my sizing. I'm sure many of you had this problem too. Ugh! Well thankfully I don't have to decided until OP date. We'll see how things goes.

Signing off~ (again. I can't sleep now..keep digging on more and more info!)
3:32 AM

Update!!

I apologize for the LATE update! My laptop had caught a virus so I had to restore it and finally it worked tonight!
Anyway! I had my BA 3 days ago now and all I have to say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! It's been 3 days but I still cannot grasp the idea and belief that I actually have breasts!
Anyway onto some more interesting/relative stuff. I'll try to put this in the appropriate time line to make up for missing posts/updates :)

Day of Surgery
On my day of OP I basically told my PS that I had been considering sizes and I just told him to go with the biggest implants size that he thinks best suits me and my body. So in the end, I got 320 ccs w/ Ultra High Profile Implants. Although I didn't consider UHP, potentially HP but was leaning towards Moderate Plus, my PS said given my body measurements, the only way I could get to ~300 ccs was to use UHP so I trusted his judgment and boy am I glad that I did! They...look... AWESOME! I cannot get over the fact of how great they look like already considering it's only been couple of days since my BA! It's everything I wanted and more. I went in at 6:30 AM and got out by 9:30 AM. I asked the nurse next to me about how long my procedure took and she said it took about 30 mins!
After I was released, I basically just rested up for the remainder of the day. I was on pain meds all day. Not gonna lie, it DOES HURT and I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance considering I've broken my spine and hip before. But w/ the pain meds, you should be feelin pretty high like kite so it should take off some of the pain and pressure. I had a lot of trouble sleeping the first night. I woke up EVERY HOUR like clockwork. I was just uncomfortable (I don't like to sleep on my back normally) and in pain. But eventually the first day passed, and of course, it gets easier and better from there on out!

1 Pay Post Op
1 day after I was still feeling pretty sore. Things such as opening a water bottle or a door or even pulling blankets to cover me hurts soo bad. Thankfully I have my awesome boyfriend who took time off to take care of me. My PS had made an appointment for me to see him the day after the surgery as well too, so I did. He just looked at the implants and incision and informed me to do stretches and that I could shower. I had asked him about some spongy/air bubbles that I felt above my breasts and ribs and he had told me that it was normal. I later did a search on it too and it seems like its common when getting a BA. It just feels so weird! I also pointed out to him that my Left boob is slight bigger than my Right boob. He advised me that it may be that the left side is just more swollen and I agree because my left boob and arm does feel a lot more sore than my right boob and arm. Although, I think this might not change much even when my implants settle since naturally my right boob is smaller than my left. It's actually quite noticeable (see pictures). Really hope they will even out. We'll just have to wait and see at this point.

2nd Day Post Op
I feel sooo much better the 2nd day. I was able to sleep through the night w/ painkillers waking up from ever 2-4 hours instead of every hour! And during the day, I only took my painkiller once! I'm really trying to stop taking them because I haven't had a #2 since my OP so working hard on trying to expel some waste >.< Sorry if it' s TMI haha, but I'm seriously concerned. Gonna consume some chia seeds tomorrow to hopefully assist me in that area lol.

Anyway, enough chitter chatter, lemme just SHOW you guys. Be prepared for lots of pics! :D

URGH!!

I uploaded a whole bunch of pictures in order of the date I took em but RS mixed them all up and they're all out of order so I just removed them all and going to put them in separate posts >:[

Day of OP pics

1 Day Post Op

1 day Post op at my appointment w/ my surgeon and then I showered afterwards ^_^

Before & After/2nd Day Post Op

Just for fun and laughs! Here was a bralette I purchased. Before and After pics are awesome! :D

This is 2nd day post OP :)

1 Week Update! :D

I apologize again for the lack of updates! It's just with the holiday seasons it's been busy. Also, the boyfriend that is taking care of me, we're in a long distance relationship so when he's here we just hang out and try to spend as much time as possible together so sometimes I forget or get too tired to post updates >.<

Nevertheless, here's my update!

11/26
Day after Christmas, the boyfriend and I decided to go to the mall to see if there were any sales. I had stopped taking my pain meds (Vicodin) the day before that. I was not taking ANY pain killers at all, not even Tyenol. Anyway, we grabbed some food at the mall and after I finished eating, all of a sudden I started to feel super light headed and was having a hard time breathing! I kept breathing in and out really hard taking deep breaths. I was so scared! We went outside for some fresh air but that didn't really help either. About 15-20 mins later I still wasn't feeling well so we just left. I got back home, laid in bed and fell asleep for about 2 hours and when I woke up, I felt normal again. It was so weird! I was totally panicking internally!I did do some research on this and turns out that it MAY be due to the discontinuation of taking the pain meds. I was on them for 4 consecutive days and on the 26th was when I decided that I didn't need/want to take them anymore. It was said that it could be withdrawal symptoms and whatnot so just be aware ladies! I was totally freaking out since previous BA reviews I've read never mentioned this XD

11/27
I was able to GO! Suprisingly very well and "normal" considering that I didn't take ANY laxatives! Yay! I was off my pain meds for about 2 days. I went here and there prior to that but I def had to put in a LOT of effort but only expelled a small "amount". I was pretty plugged up for about 4 days. After I got off the pain meds and was able to go, the bloating pretty much went away (see pics from before!)

11/28th-30th
Not much changes during this time. I reached my 1 week post op on 11/29! By 1 week I'm feeling pretty good and almost back to normal pretty much. Still feeling a little tight but the pressure on the chest has drastically decreased. My incisions are healing along just great! I'm hoping that once my breasts drops they'll kind of create a crease to hide them or at least make it less visible. 1 week Post Op I have started to sleep throughout the night as well without waking up due to pressure/pain or anything of that sort. I do wake up occasionally mostly because I'm just not a person who sleeps on their back. Other than that, no pain or irritation in regards to the BA itself. So that's about all the updates I have for you guys. I'll attach some photos, and calling it a night!

5:16 AM
(I'm a night owl)

Date pictures were taken: 12/29/14 (1 week post op!)

Also, Happy New Years Eve to all you lovelies!

Here comes the boob greed (kind of)

Sorry I've been lagging. I'm just not a consistent person as you can tell lol. But lemme just tell you I am LOVING my boobies and so does everyone else.

Anyway, at about 3 weeks post op I started to see the swelling of my breasts go down and lemme just say, I was a bit sad :,(
Not that I'm sad that they are dropping, which is good, but that they seem to have shrunk! Even my boyfriend noticed! I did experience SOME boob greed, but my PS did say that this was the LARGEST size he would have gone for me so I suppose I can't argue with that. Still wish they had at least retain their full swollen look a bit though. Now I understand why when other women suggests to go at least a "little" bigger than what you wanted. But it's not to say that I still don't love them, because I do!

Another thing I noticed a while ago is that I lost sensation in the bottom half of my breast right below my nipples (I'll include an image so you guys know what I'm talking about). I noticed it the day after surgery but I just thought I would gain sensation back if I just waited it out. Well, it's been almost 4 weeks and I still can't feel anything under there >.<
I'm definitely going to bring it up to my PS at our next meeting if it doesn't get better by then. Other than that, everything is healing well! my scars are coming along nicely and I can definitely tell that my breasts and dropping and my cleavage is getting "closer" together!

Since I've been lacking in consistently posting up pics, I'll do it in different posts w/ the weeks as the titles so y'all can see it in the right periodic timeline of when they were taken. :)

9 Days Post Op (12/31/14)

I love these bras I purchased from wet seal. They were pretty inexpensive too! Anywho, they make my breasts look totally bigger than they really are. It's slightly padded but NOT a push up. I would just wear this top w/ a high waisted skirts when I go out sometimes!

11 Days Post Op (1/2/15)

Same bra from Wet Seal, diff color. Also some w/ no bras so y'all can see the healing process :)

3 Week Post Op (1/5/15)

This is the week I started my breasts "shrinking"/settling. In these pics I tried on some old bikini tops I had before my BA. I still fit them! Lol but I definitely filled it up WAAY more than before! On the bright side, I guess I kinda saved myself some some money by not needing to purchase or at least throw away my old swim suits xD

16 Days Post Op (1/7/15)

Went to target to buy those nipple cover stickers but couldn't find any so I bought this instead. It's supposed to be kind of like a nipple cover, but also a "push up/bring up" adhesive bra. It does surprisingly work well with giving your breasts a "lifted" look!

For my incisions, I've just been applying Vitamin E oil if anyone was wondering! :)

20 days Post Op (1/11/15)

Here is my 20 days post op/ 3 weeks post op pretty much. I realize to took this the day before my 3 week mark but didn't take any ON the exact day, but hey does one day really make that much of a difference?

Before & Afters!

Here are some before & after pics for both your enjoyment and mines! I always love seeing side by side pictures to see the healing process and how they change!

I apologize that i couldn't put together a before and after pic of my side views of my implants. It just turns out that each time I took the pictures they were at a slightly different angle so when I put them next to each other, they just weren't an accurate image of what I wanted to portray. Sollies :,(

But anywho, this is all the updates for now. I hope I've made up from my lack of posts with these. I will be giving updates soon when my 4th week mark comes around. See you ladies soon and thanks for stopping by!

~Signing off
4:00 AM

1 More!

Oops! 1 more thing I forgot to include is the picture I was mentioning in my review about the loss of sensation. I am wondering if anybody else experienced this too with the inframarry/under the crease incision? Let me know!

Thanks :)
Dr. Scott Green

Everything was great! Nothing to really complain about. He explained everything that I needed to know. He was very proffesional in all aspects. He really seems to know what he is doing and how he should be doing it. Dr. Green was able to analyze my body stats and suggest the types of implants I should get; UHP which I've NEVER even consideried (was planning to do Moderate +) but I am really happy with his decision. He seems like a genuine person in general and I would definitely (and already have) recommend him to anyone!