Highly Recommend Dr Yamahata - Sacramento, CA

I had a long awaited breast augmentation with dr...

I had a long awaited breast augmentation with dr yamahata. I can only say this is the best result/experience I could've imagined. He was to the point, knowledgable, and gave me exactly what I asked for. He personally called me after my procedure to check on me, that I appreciated. I did not feel like " one of many" I felt like the only one..... His staff was wonderful and compassionate as I was nervous.... I'm so grateful I waited 10 years to do this... Please trust him... Oh! And I went through my areola, and the scar is NOTHING.... You would never know!!! Thank you Dr. Yamahata!!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful, knowledgable, understanding, and caring

Silicone or saline? They look great, by the way.

Congratulations Lizzylou! What was your pre op cup size, stats, etc? How many cc's did you get to achieve your goal size? Glad to hear you love your new look!

Hi BethH I received 325 cc under the muscle smooth moderate profile plus saline implants. My beginning size was a 32a and 2 months post op I am a full 34 D :))) I am so thrilled to feel like a woman and also look classy. My surgeon is amazing!

That's great! Are you pretty much back to your normal daily routine or do you feel like you're still sore or tender? Just curious, how did you decide on saline?