Thank You, Dr. Mabourakh - Sacramento, CA

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was...

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was scared and nervous. I had my procedure on 4/18/13. Surgery itself was a breeze. I had very little pain but I did not expect the swelling and muscle spasms. Soma was my friend for awhile. I was so scared about how high the "new girls" looked and it made me look more flat chested. Now, I am in love and especially my husband. Massage time is his favorite time of the day! :) Dr. M gave me a natural but more enhanced look. I could not be happier!!!

Photo

Photos requested

My pictures are from before and 3 months after my surgery.

5 Months Post Op

Hi Everyone! I cannot believe that it has been 5 whole months since I had my surgery and I could not be more thrilled. My new "girls" feel and look so great. I am so happy. I get some shooting pain but it sounds like that is a normal sensation. My doctor's office has told me that as the nerves all start to come back to life that I will feel that sensation and it will eventually go away. They told me that if it will make me feel better that I can come in for a check up. My doctor rocks!

I have posted a few different pictures. I remember the first few week when the looked like Snoopy and I was so worried they would never drop but thanks to muscle relaxers, wearing my band and some patience they look great.

One thing that I do wish I did different is use this site to it's fullest potential. I wish I had really told my story and how I felt and what I did and different times through out my recovery. I love reading the stories that people are telling and I wish I would have shared mine more.

Thanks for reading...
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Thank you, Dr. Mabourakh and his wonderful staff. I was not happy with what I saw in the mirror, I did A LOT of research and visited a number of doctors before making my decision on where I was having my BA done. Dr. M and his staff were awesome before and after the surgery. He answered all of my questions, helped me feel comfortable and choose the size that was right for the look that I wanted. His staff has always been so helpful and answered every question that I had. I had my surgery on April 18th, recovery was easy and love my “girls”! Dr. M has a gift; he created an enhanced but natural look. I LOVE the way I look and am so happy.

I can't believe you were able to get silicone for under six grand in California. I want to do mine but I'm holding out for silicone.
I really did. I paid $5900 out the door. I did pay $60 for consult but when I did the procedure, he put that amount towards it. I go for my one year checkup in a couple weeks.
Awesome. How do they look now?
They are perfect! My favorite part on my body. I will post for my one year.
They are perfect! My favorite part of my body. I will post one year pictures. I actually feel like they have "fluffed" a little more.
You look great. Did you get saline or silicone?
I got silicone. I am approaching my one yr anniversary and I could not be more happy. I got Silicone 450cc Mentor Smooth Mod+. I will post more pictures soon.
One thing I wanted to add. I see you are doing research. I went to see 5 different doctors and I can tell my opinion on each of them. Let me know if you want the info.
Your results look amazing! What size and kind of implant did you get? Saline or silicone?
Thank you so much. I got Silicone 450cc Mentor Smooth Mod+. I am very happy with them. I am 5'7" and weigh 145lbs. I am hoping that I will lose some though.
Great results! :D

You're right! The initial post op swelling and high riding implants can be quite a shock if you're not expecting it. Glad to hear you are happy with your final results. You look great in your photos! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

very nice: natural results! i'm sure your a happy girl!
Thank you so much. I'm very happy. Did you reduce?
            at one point yes! but i didnt like them! so i decided to upsize again!
Your results are Beautiful!! What did u get?
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am 5'7" and I weigh 145lbs. I am hoping to lose some weight though. I was a small 34B. I got 450cc of the Mentor Smooth Round Mod+ profile. I sometimes think I really could have gone bigger. Ha! Hubby hates when I say that. I posted the same thing that I to Yaya. I didn't know if you would see it too. Your picture looks great!
Thank you!!Beautiful !! What was ur profile and cc?
PS.. Your picture looks great. You do look very natural. What is it that you don't like?
Mine too! Lol
I just feel like they look to natural. They dont have that upper pole fullness that i qould love to have!I don't know!!! I guess I just need to learn to love them!
Hi do you have pictures? I like mine but not in love :/ kinda thinking about seeing another dr and I'm in the Stockton area
I do have some pictures. I will need to figure out how to post them. ;-)