Thank You, Dr. Mabourakh - Sacramento, CA

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was...

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was scared and nervous. I had my procedure on 4/18/13. Surgery itself was a breeze. I had very little pain but I did not expect the swelling and muscle spasms. Soma was my friend for awhile. I was so scared about how high the "new girls" looked and it made me look more flat chested. Now, I am in love and especially my husband. Massage time is his favorite time of the day! :) Dr. M gave me a natural but more enhanced look. I could not be happier!!!

Photo

Photos requested

My pictures are from before and 3 months after my surgery.

5 Months Post Op

Hi Everyone! I cannot believe that it has been 5 whole months since I had my surgery and I could not be more thrilled. My new "girls" feel and look so great. I am so happy. I get some shooting pain but it sounds like that is a normal sensation. My doctor's office has told me that as the nerves all start to come back to life that I will feel that sensation and it will eventually go away. They told me that if it will make me feel better that I can come in for a check up. My doctor rocks!

I have posted a few different pictures. I remember the first few week when the looked like Snoopy and I was so worried they would never drop but thanks to muscle relaxers, wearing my band and some patience they look great.

One thing that I do wish I did different is use this site to it's fullest potential. I wish I had really told my story and how I felt and what I did and different times through out my recovery. I love reading the stories that people are telling and I wish I would have shared mine more.

Thanks for reading...
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Thank you, Dr. Mabourakh and his wonderful staff. I was not happy with what I saw in the mirror, I did A LOT of research and visited a number of doctors before making my decision on where I was having my BA done. Dr. M and his staff were awesome before and after the surgery. He answered all of my questions, helped me feel comfortable and choose the size that was right for the look that I wanted. His staff has always been so helpful and answered every question that I had. I had my surgery on April 18th, recovery was easy and love my “girls”! Dr. M has a gift; he created an enhanced but natural look. I LOVE the way I look and am so happy.