Confused About my Size - Sacramento, CA

I'm a 35 yr old mother of a 5yr old & 4yr old...

I'm a 35 yr old mother of a 5yr old & 4yr old.I`ve been wanting to this since I was 16 but waited until I can afford it. now I'm ready. I did a lot research; have consulted with 4 surgeons. all 4 doctors said the same thing - more natural under the muscle, go with silicon. 1 doctor said he can do it under the armpit the rest said under the breast because its safer. I'm confused about which size I should choose. I'm 5`1 113lbs 34A. My goal is C+ low D cup size. In the beginning I thought 400cc will meet that but after meeting w/ the 4th doctor he says it will nit fit my breast space; he was adamant about 330cc, I wasn`t too thrilled. I decided on 360cc. He is against it he the thinks it will have more negative repercussions in the future. I think his recommendation will not be any bigger than the 2cup size bra I wear.

Can anyone give me advice? if you are the same size as me preopt what do you think? the doctor couldn't really give me any idea. I chose him because he has 30yrs of experience & was very knowledgeable. the only thing he didn't have in his office was the sample size I want or the computer simulator so I can see how it might look like on me.

He was recommended by a friend. Of the 4 doctors I met w/ he was the only one w/ 30 yrs of experience in plastic surgery of all kinds & for the 12 or so years been doing breast augmentation. He was the only one which educated me about my body and how much it can hold. he was also the lowest cost.