Amazing Results Dr. Perry is the Person to Go to in Northern California -Sacramento, CA

After losing about 40 pounds after having...

After losing about 40 pounds after having liposuction ( also done by Dr. Perry which came out incredible if I may add) my once happy and full breast had turned into deflated sadness. Who else did I call, Dr. Perry of course! He turned my sad deflated 32 B in to beautiful 32 DDD with a lift as well. The results all I can say is WOW!!! I love them and constantly receive complaints on how good they look. He listened to exactly what I wanted, high profile so that they as perky and as perfect as they can while having them be perfectly proportional for my 5'1 frame. After comparing my new girls to a couple of my friends who had also had them done all I can say is mine without a doubt look the best. Perfectly symmetrical as well as round.
His staff is out of this world! Taylor is so helpful and amazing as is Sheryl. They answer all questions no matter how silly I think they are. If you are looking for an amazing experience as well as amazing results go to Dr. Perry.
If you'd like I have photos that I would be more than happy to send if you send me a message.

2 months post op

Alright ill be adding some photos as soon as my splint comes off Tuesday and am no longer swollen from all of medications from Thursdays rhinoplasty. Which of course was done by dr. Perry.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry, is amazing, professional, and knows what he is doing. He answers all questions and does not hesitate only telling you what would be the best fit for your body. Great bedside manner and does not make you feel uncomfortable at any point throughout the process.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast augmentation community.