Beautiful Tummy Tuck!!! - Sacramento, CA

Dr. Yamahata preformed my tummy tuck 7 weeks...

Dr. Yamahata preformed my tummy tuck 7 weeks before my daughter was scheduled to get married. The outcome and healing by this date far exceeded my expectations. All post-op procedures were explained in great detail along with what was expected of me for my home care. I followed their instructions to the letter and I feel I have healed at a greater rate than I ever anticipated. My surgery was and is a total success.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yamahata's experience, skill and results in plastic surgery is beyond reproach. Although he is complete in his explanations of surgery, healing and results, he is not one to chit-chat off the cuff. He is to the point and direct which I greatly appreciated. I hope my before and after pictures will be used on his website...they are the perfect example of his surgical abilities.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.