Arm Liposuction - Sacramento, CA

My arms have bothered me for about the last three...

My arms have bothered me for about the last three years. I would cover them with clothes or hide them in pictures. I have officially perfected the "skinny arm pose" for photos. They are disproportionate compared to the rest of my body. I worked out faithfully for over a year and didn't see much difference in the giggling or fullness. I decided liposuction would give me a more slim appearance. I am not even a month out and feel great! I look fabulous in short sleeves and great in form fitting shirts. I still have some hardness from the swelling, but the bruising is all gone! I still have shrinking to do, but I wouldn't mind if I stayed where I am. I didn't have much fat, but removing the fat I had has made me feel so much better. My friends and family were extremely supportive of my decision because they knew it would make me feel happier. Can't wait to wear tank tops! I went in expecting realistic results, and my current results are exceeding my expectations. Thanks to Dr. Perry and his staff for helping me! I cannot wait to update my pictures at my six week mark!
Wow your arms look fantastic!!
Thank you!!!! They keep getting better and better! I love them!
Yes they really look amazing !! I had smart lipo on mine but they still sag, I was 47.

Arm update!

Beautiful results!
Love your results! I will be getting mine done soon! What kind of lipo did your doc use? Tumescent, smart etc? I will definitely lean in that direction whatever that is! Thank you
Beautiful! They came out so well!I am doing mine end of Oct,I hope they turn out like urs.but I am ten yes older... Fingers X
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research to find the right doctor for liposuction because I wanted to avoid a clinic or doc in a box. I heard that some of those locations don't even introduce the surgeon until the day of surgery. UMMMM.. no thanks. I was nervous of having a "bumpy" after effect. Dr. Perry's before and after pictures are amazing. Felt relieving hearing that he is a board certified plastic surgeon and doesn't specialize in anything other than plastic surgery. Dr. Perry made me feel secure and happy with my decision. He was so kind and did a fantastic job!