Arm Liposuction - Sacramento, CA

My arms have bothered me for about the last three...

My arms have bothered me for about the last three years. I would cover them with clothes or hide them in pictures. I have officially perfected the "skinny arm pose" for photos. They are disproportionate compared to the rest of my body. I worked out faithfully for over a year and didn't see much difference in the giggling or fullness. I decided liposuction would give me a more slim appearance. I am not even a month out and feel great! I look fabulous in short sleeves and great in form fitting shirts. I still have some hardness from the swelling, but the bruising is all gone! I still have shrinking to do, but I wouldn't mind if I stayed where I am. I didn't have much fat, but removing the fat I had has made me feel so much better. My friends and family were extremely supportive of my decision because they knew it would make me feel happier. Can't wait to wear tank tops! I went in expecting realistic results, and my current results are exceeding my expectations. Thanks to Dr. Perry and his staff for helping me! I cannot wait to update my pictures at my six week mark!

Arm update!

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research to find the right doctor for liposuction because I wanted to avoid a clinic or doc in a box. I heard that some of those locations don't even introduce the surgeon until the day of surgery. UMMMM.. no thanks. I was nervous of having a "bumpy" after effect. Dr. Perry's before and after pictures are amazing. Felt relieving hearing that he is a board certified plastic surgeon and doesn't specialize in anything other than plastic surgery. Dr. Perry made me feel secure and happy with my decision. He was so kind and did a fantastic job!

Beautiful results!
Love your results! I will be getting mine done soon! What kind of lipo did your doc use? Tumescent, smart etc? I will definitely lean in that direction whatever that is! Thank you
Beautiful! They came out so well!I am doing mine end of Oct,I hope they turn out like urs.but I am ten yes older... Fingers X
P.S You look so good! Normally I'm not impressed by people's photos for arms but yours look amazing!
I REALLY want to do this and have all the same complaints. I was so nervous. Had you ever looked at Dr. Aaron Rollins in Los Angeles?
I don't know if you have done your arms or not but I had mine done in his office.
Your arms look great, my girlfriend and I both are interested in having our arms done but I am worried about the unevenness look, also worried about how painful the surgery is as well as the recovery. I have to wear short sleeves for work so I don't know what I would do if I had to go back to work with bruised arms. How long till the bruising went away and how much did you feel during the surgery if I may ask?
Hi!!!!! I don't have any unevenness now... I did during the first couple weeks from swelling though. I would highly recommend using general anesthesia or some sort of sedation for the surgery. I wasn't able to tolerate the surgery awake, so I went to sleep. It was awesome to wake up and it was all over! My arms were bruised for about two weeks. I wore short sleeves at a two week time mark and you couldn't even tell. I have a very small incision by each of my elbows and that's it! I would really recommend this surgery to anyone that has stubborn arm fat. :)
Amazing!!! May I ask how old you are? I would love to get mine done as they too are disproportionate. I had my abs done two months ago and I've got old skin. Also, do share your perfected skinny arm photo secret!!! I need that!!! You look wonderful!!!!
Hi Sandy!!!! I am 26 years old. I am lucky to have good skin that's retracting really well. I would most likely still do the surgery if I had loose skin after, just because I always hid my arms anyways. At least after removing the fat, they feel better. I will have to post a picture of the skinny arm pose! HAHA! It's a hand on your hip, push your shoulder slightly forward and then elbow out to the side. Picture coming soon haha!
Wow your arms look fantastic!!
Thank you!!!! They keep getting better and better! I love them!
Yes they really look amazing !! I had smart lipo on mine but they still sag, I was 47.
I hope they at least feel better though... Even with the extra skin, they have to feel less bulkey right?
You arms look great! Good for you doing what makes you feel happy. :)
Thank you! I am not even a full four weeks out and feel great! I wear short sleeves everyday now! So happy!
Your arms are looking great!  Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Keep us posted on your continued healing!
Hi Jill! I am 26 years old. Everyday keeps getting better and better!!! I will post new pictures soon. :)
I can't wait to see your new pics, you area healing so well.  Random- but I would love to see a pic/demo of the skinny arm pose!