Love Latisse, Looking for Good Mascara to Go with It - Sacramento, CA

My lashes were short,fine and I also wanted them...

My lashes were short,fine and I also wanted them to be darker. My eye doctor recommended Latisse and I purchased it just to try. I love it! That is why I want to find a good mascara as not to damage the new lashes.

I have been using Latisse and love the product. I would like to use a mascara that will keep my new lashes long and soft without causing damage to them. Can you recommend any good products? Thank you

Very understanding

Also, MK Ultimate mascara is really good for day-to-day wear...I technically sell MK, but really I just use it because they have a lot of awesome products :-)
I second the comment about Dior Show...even having not started with Latisse yet (waiting for my order!), it is a kick-butt mascara!
I use Lancome's oscillating (vibrating) mascara. I love it! It works really well.
Dior Show is by far my favorite mascara. Try going on sephora.com and read the reviews.
go online and get yourself blinc kiss me mascara. It's Tubing, NOT mascara. Read up on it and buy it. It's a whole new experience :) Good luck