Breast Implants and Lip Injections - Sacramento, CA

I got my lip injections and breast augmentation...

I got my lip injections and breast augmentation surgery to better my overall appearance. I would recommend Dr K because my lips and breasts look extremely natural.

The surgery itself wen't very quickly and was relatively painless. My husband dropped me off at 8 AM and was back to pick me up by 11 AM.  The recovery from the surgery was nothing like i had anticipated.  It was a lot quicker and a lot painless that i had expected! I was back to work in 9 days ( i could have gone back after 7).  It's been a little over a month and my breasts look great and i have very minimal scaring and no pain.

Dr. K has also done my Juvederm lip injections every 6 months.  I continue to go back to him because he does a great job and they look very natural.  I have been to other plastic surgeons for this and walked away looking like a duck. I have never been unsatisfied leaving Dr. K's

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I've been going to Dr. K for about 2 years now, first for my lip injections but also for my breast augmentation. I was nervous going in for my breast enlargement but Dr. K and his staff were very professional and put me at ease. office.