I Finally Did It - Sacramento, CA

I had my procedure yesterday at 11 AM. Was done...

I had my procedure yesterday at 11 AM. Was done and in the car headed home by 2:30 PM with no pain meds and not in any pain. I had my Upper and Lower Abs, Waist, Hips and Flanks. I have been reading all of these reviews for the past few months and for the most part I was scared of the pain. I had so much anxiety that my blood pressure was up. I finally was able to relax and the procedure was started. I was given vicoden and something to help with any nausea. The worst part for me was the lidocane and when it was close to my rib or hip area. Today I can honestly say I stressed out for nothing. I slept great lastnight. Today I do have a little discomfort and drainiage but still no pain meds or tylenol. I am walking to make sure I dont get all tightened up and am drinking lots of water. I feel and look swelled up but it is looking better. I dont have but two bruises. Headed to bed tonight so far pleased. I go back next week for my thighs, knees and arms.

So far my experience has been great from consulation to day after. I went to two places for a consultation and found this one to be by far more pleasant and not phoney.